•••You Pt.2•••

21+ I read the comments in one of the chapters, saying that y'all don't mind me writing about their 'explicit' sex life soooo here it is. This kink might be heavy for some of you as it includes a little violent and manhandling. You've been warned

"You, duh". Jimin proudly announced before yanking Venus in by the waistband of her pants, making her crashed into his bare chest and slammed his lips onto hers. He tilted his head and cupped his plumped lips perfectly onto hers, moulding their lips together as they savored each other. Seemed like both were very eager to taste each other's throats as they were aggressively making out. Venus was taken back at first and found herself struggling to keep up with his desperate lips but soon she grew thirstier for him so she begun matching his desires. She moved her hands from his bare chest down to his torso and hummed as she felt his toned abs. She basked herself in his body heat and started grinding on him but before her hands could reach his boxers, they were rudely swayed away and pushed behind her back and wrists being restrained by a strong hold.

Jimin pulled away and slammed her back against the wall with her back arched up to his bare torso as her arms were locked behind her. Venus gasped when roughly grabbed her jaw and made her tilted her head up. "You pissed me the fuck off so I expect you to be at full submission, you got that?", Jimin seethed through his gritted teeth as his hot breath fanned her face with his lips hovering over her quivering ones. The girl immediately shrunk and whimpered under his death glare and raged breathing. She would've shit her pants if he was doing this in the place of a ruler but instead she was wetting her panties because he was doing this as a dom. A sexy, hot, angry dom. And you know they say, "angry sex are the best". But she's also praying for her hammering heart, hoping she wouldn't pass out by the sheer panic but by something else.

Venus squirmed against the wall as she felt the overwhelming sexually tension and the wrath from the man which had her knees buckling and toes curling. "Y-Yes, Ji- mmm!", the girl whimpered again when his fingers dug into her neck, making her gasped louder in panic especially when the man was still glaring and even clenching his jaw at her. Though they haven't had sex in a long time, Venus could still remember his kinks, fetishes and his likings and one of his starred kink was the daddy kink and oh man he was demanding for full submission as he said. "Y-Yes, daddy", Jimin smirked when the girl fixed her error without him telling her. Perks of having an intelligent partner.

"Lovely. But I just want you to know that I'm into something new these days....something I've wanting to try", his voice softened but in a dark and sly way as his smirk stretched but the girl seemed to be dwelling in his touch as he cupped her cheek and she leaned into his palm, not knowing it might be the last affectionate touch from him tonight. Venus hummed into his palm as she waited for him to continue. Jimin smirked as his hand left her cheek and slowly traveled into her hair, burying his fingers in her lock before he harshly clasped his fingers and yanked on her hair, causing her to wince in pain as she head jolted back.

"I've been adopting a new kink, babygirl and I can't wait to share. I want to degrade you. I want to fuck the lights out of you even when you ask me to stop. I want to break your back when I fuck you from behind. I want to fuck your face and break your jaw. You're not my lover tonight, you're my slave and I'm going to treat you like one", Jimin growled out after announcing his little speech to her before burying his face into the crook of her beck and sucked her skin.

Venus shivered under his aggressive lips and breathed unevenly at his nasty words. In all honesty, the girl was turned on but the fact that he's actually capable of doing everything he just said made it sound like he wanted to kill her by fucking the life out of her but she knew he wouldn't do that, well, both of them knew he wouldn't do that. But fucking from behind? Fucking her face? Making her his slave? Yeap definitely. Tonight, she will lose her freedom of speech, her woman rights, her human rights, her voice of begs and pleads. Tonight, she will get fucked. Hard. But is she thrilled? No doubt yes.