•••Release•••

21+

"Game on"

Venus spoke with great determination though her voice came out softer than expected and even wobbled a little when she stood up to show dominance which immediately got rubbed off as she got stared down by a hungry lion. He exhaled and hot breath fanned her face, melting away her confidence but Venus remained her ground with great struggle. Having those brave words left her mouth was a mistake but it wasn't in the stubborn girl's nature to back down even when the man seemed to have grown bigger with horns, fangs and a pair of blazing eyes but it was all in her head. Seeing the girl's little hint of timidity, Jimin could already smell victory. His ego and confidence boosted sensing her uncertainty, making him tugged a sly smirk.

"Let's strip then"

Jimin was full of of himself, feeling the trophy and gold medal burdening his back. The man was absolutely arrogant knowing that he's gonna make her cum with a snap of his fingers, or better yet, with a thrust of his fingers. He bit his lower lip and stared at the girl with hooded eyes while buckling his leather belt, making slapping sound before unbuttoning his pants and let them pooled down around his feet. He might've already had a growing boner but he was mentally training himself to calm that shit down. All he had to do now is try to avoid staring at her body for too long because it cause hella lot of trouble.

Jimin stood in front of the gulping girl in tight boxers only but his bulge was too obvious to ignore. He stood with much confidence and hands behind him and a smug face as he watched the girl's gapped mouth and hitched breath. So far, Jimin was winning the game and he can't wait to make her lose so they can move on from the game into something much more fun. He raised his brows at her as he waited her to strip so they can officially start their little game. Venus clenched her jaw as she regained herself and aligned her focus on one thing and one thing only. Make him cum. It might sound easy considering he's a man and surely a man of many needs with 90% of them being Venus Lee but he's the man of dominance as well and she needs to get her shit together for this.

Venus softly breathed out before started stripping herself but unlike Jimin who got his clothes off rather quickly, the girl glide her hands all over body as she slide her formal attire off. Having her memories back also act as a reminder to pay more attention to her clothings considering her attachment to the Secondary General who lingers around lots of men as well as the guardians' rule of no women. She figured she should do her part in dressing appropriately and not distract the men but let's be honest, with that Secondary General by her side she don't think any man would even turn her way but still she have worn a blouse and formal trousers with a pair of heels with Jimin also broke when making out with her and pushing her around while trying to show dominance.

Venus made sure she captured his gaze with her hands as she slowly pushed her blouse off her body but immediately unclasped her bra to take his breath away and surely the man was not ready for her bare breasts. It was clear his original plan of 'not looking at her body' was a total flop because Jimin found himself clenching his jaw and squeezing his buttcheeks in attempt to tame his crazy sex drive towards the girl. After the blouse glide down onto the floor, Venus rest her hands on her shoulders before sliding them down her body but stopped at her breasts to squeeze her nipples between her fingers, careful not to get herself too excited, and continued sliding down towards the waistband of her trousers before unbuttoning them and pushing them as well.

Then, a thought struck the girl bringing a small victorious smile to her face. It might be cheating but who says it's gonna be a fair game in the first place? She snickered to herself. While Venus was planning her victory party, Jimin had his eyes all over her body as she stood in her panties only. The girl slowly crawled backwards onto the bed and pushed herself to the headboard with her back pressed and legs slowly parted as if she was inviting him in for a savory dinner. It surely lured Jimin but the man frowned at her suicidal mission. With her clothed core exposed like that, he could easily devour her and make her cum like hell so why did she do that? Unless....