•Decision•

3rd day of her period went by with hella lot of events. It started off with Venus extreme affectionate towards Jimin and her touchy hands roaming all over him, plus her occasional pecks and kisses which she would probably regret when she snapped back to her real self because she initiated lots of affectionate gestures in the most inappropriate time like kissing his cheek when he's speaking to some captains and it totally destroyed his badass mafia aura but he regained it with a death glare. Or that one tome when Venus skipped towards her man and cooed babyyy at Jimin when he's handling a newly invented weapon in Jeju and it seriously snatched that hot sexy image from him for a split second but, again, Jimin regained it back with a glare and clenched jaw.

Although Venus was embarrassing him with the excessive clinginess and adoration, Jimin didn't once yell or shoo her away instead the man would cooly pulled her closer before continuing with his work while she attached to him like a koala. That hard exterior of his brought him much respect and admiration but his subtle loving gestures towards the girl confused many but they learned to keep their noses out of their business because they wanted to keep their heads attached to their necks. Though Jimin might looked like he's ignoring the girl but no one knew how he returned her affection in his way when no one is looking. The small pat on her head, the eskimo kisses, the pecks on her neck or the caressing on her thighs, Jimin did it all smoothly and secretly.

It's been so long since she last had so much fun and she had the best time of her young adult life yesterday while tagging along with Jimin to his work. Honestly, it was tiring for her since the man was all over the place with Jungkook to keep things in check but both the men seemed fine but then again this was their life even before the outbreak. Her favorite part of the day was when she got to mingle around the stable with horses while Jimin and Jungkook went to evaluate the horses that were rounded up by guardians to train them for either battle or transportation and apparently the horses of both young mafias were some of the finest horses here in Jeju with their excellence in protection and combat but even such stern and stoic animals melted when Venus came around and played around with them.

After a long eventful day, Jimin ended up with a sleepy and sloth-like Venus leaned against him and would occasionally slumped away as sleep slowly catch up on her and he decided to end the day earlier to bring this big baby back to bed. The 3rd day ended fairly nicely but 4th started off when a shitty headache and a frustrated groan for the girl, making her rolled off bed earlier with jelly limbs. In name of Christ, we thank God that Venus is finally back. 4th day is when her PMS worn out and when her period flow becomes steady. Though she should be glad and relieved of such comfort but Venus found herself having a minor migraine and a hella recap of the past two days. She can easily recall the 1st day because, duh, it's their first period sex but 2nd and 3rd day took a lot of sighing, gasping and gulping as she flashed back. Memories finally came back but she found little to no pleasant while going through them.

Venus had a hard time grasping the events from 2nd and 3rd especially the violent scene where she could only remember from sounds and voices, most vivid one was the blood curdling scream that ripped through the quiet and tensed air. She couldn't make out who was it until she recalled the last scene of that night before she drifted away in the arms of Jimin whom words she also heard. She remembered weakly opening her eyes and saw blood splattered around the fire pit housing section. This was the most frightening memory she could recalled but the fact that the man who caused such horror was the same man that's sleeping beside her.

Speaking of which,

Venus lowered her hands from her eyes after pressing against them for minutes as memories flowed back like a smooth yet polluted river. She slowly turned back as she was sitting on the edge of the bed and saw Jimin sleeping half-naked with one hand under his head and another hand resting on his covered stomach. She would be admiring his effortless good looking morning bed head but instead she felt sorry for causing so much trouble that even she herself didn't know she was capable of because the last time she had period, she shut herself up in her room and only come out to socialize with her dad after 4 days which was why this whole new side of her both confusing and disappointing as well considering the troublesome situation she dragged Jimin into.