•Archery•

The second day of the weekly hunt quickly came to a peaceful end with their success in capturing preys from big elks to small rabbits along with a new survivor to add to their long list of civilians of Jeju domain. Times like this Jimin couldn't help but feel proud of his leadership and ability of gathering his team into a powerful group hunt. The loaded four carriages brought him much pride and a sense of accomplishment as a Secondary General and no doubt would be waiting to receive a warm welcome by the people he looked after for the past few days. His mafia ability have benefited him greatly in terms of killings and defense which were highly demanded on their wild hunt and he put in much effort in keeping everyone safe though he gotta admit his subtle bias towards one specific person who he pay more attention too.

Speaking of which, Jimin glanced back again to check on his group who have been following him on horsebacks as they traveled back to the domain. His eyes did the same trick again. They would scanned over the guardians and the carriages and after making sure they're doing fine, he would then proceed to change his gaze into a much softer and playful one when looking directly into Venus' eyes, shamelessly winking at her before turning back. He have been doing this for quite some times as they journeyed back home and the girl seemed to get flustered every. Single. Time. She thought she made it clear how they should remain professional on the hunt or once they're on horsebacks but the man just seemed to going against their agreement with his flirting games, making her blushed and cursed at him with a small smile.

Jimin did remain professional when the hunt begun and had his concentration on the path in front of him at all times with high alert on his surroundings. However, this cheeky man turned into a completely different person with his excessive amount of winking and lip licking to seduce her while the guardians around them tired to keep their nose out of the couple's secret gestures. With Venus' horse, 7, limping a little dues to his dramatic landing when escaping the claws of a dozen zombies, the group had to pace back home instead of cantering or galloping. Plus the heavy carriages have burdened the horses and caused them to walk slower. The Secondary General have woken his hunters up early in the morning to capture more animals before they begun their journey home in the afternoon which then led the group to be closing in the domain of Jeju in the evening where the Sun was setting.

Soon, the high walls of Jeju domain came in sight as they advanced further away from the forest but as expected, zombies were surrounding the perimeter of the domain. Night favored them with its cold chilly air, gifting them the perfect environment to seek for food and within those walls were their favorite meal. Though the zombies weren't crowding the main entrance which has big metal gates, the Secondary General was still wary considering how his group might've grown a little vulnerable due to the heavy carriages and their worn out horses. Not to mention Venus' injured horse which he no doubt would pay a lot of mind to.

Jimin halted the group with a fist in the air as he examined the domain in front of them. The group was currently in the woods near Jeju domain and it will no longer be safe for them to hide from the zombie when the night comes so the General had to think of a way now. His jaw clenched as he begun stressing out over the current situation. It looked rather bad as more zombies poured in to join the others. If he doesn't come out with something, the gates will soon be blocked and it's doom for them. His mind worked quickly around the clock and he finally came up with something. He turned back and signed something to the guardians, signaling them the plan but Venus was left out as she didn't understand any of it.

Then, Jimin walked towards her while the other guardians begun spreading out to somewhere else as if they're getting into position, making her anxiety level raised. She looked at her man with worried eyes and tightened her grip on the reins, causing 7 to sense her anxiousness as well. Seeing that, Jimin leaned towards her and placed a hand on her whitening knuckles to soothe her when he stopped beside her.