•Screwed•

She swore she could feel the edges of the keys digging into her palm as she fisted it tighter every time she recalled those words he spatted. She felt like a shit for not shoving him into the water back there when he degraded her like that. She should've shut his toxic mouth up right then and there. She could've easily beat him up while he's still in shackles but guess what? She can't. She can't even lift a middle finger and shoved it in his face and tell him that she hates him because of this stupid phenomenon in human brain called love. This phenomenon just froze her to her feet and swelled her eyes up with hot tears while getting stabbed right through that fragile heart of hers by the exact man she had fallen in love with. It sucks and hurt like a bitch but she had enough of being a hurt bitch.

Jimin had absolutely no reason to get this pissed off just because he couldn't calm his nerves down. There was no excuse at all to his doings and behavior. Him yelling and gripping her neck when he found her didn't bother her one bit since she should know how he's like but spitting venom at her was completely preposterous. He not only broke her heart but her trust as well. The trust and faith she had in him to change for the better and for her only to have him shattered it like a glass vase. He needed to do more than just taping back those broken pieces, he needs to have his knees pierced on them first because she won't be holding her anger back.

Two can play the game.

Venus chanted to herself as wrath stirred up in her. She was getting further away from self-control and emotional discipline as she was taught to but she gave zero crap about it. He's not going to be the only running their anger and bossing her around, she's gonna make him taste that bitter medicine of his and she'll make it sour as well. His stubbornness was getting out of hand and that hot headed man need and will learn how to control that short temper of his because if not, he's gonna deal with a female version of him till he surrenders.

Venus could feel that last drop of self control fading away in her as she neared the small house in the middle of the busy village. The noon's Sun was heating up the land but she was sweating from her own erupting volcano. She doubted she'll hold anything back once she sees that beautiful face of his which might be the only thing she wouldn't destroy. Nevertheless, that man had crossed the line she never knew was there in the first place since she always had her emotions well in check even if someone were to annoy her. This time seemed to be very different maybe it's because she was too deep in love to just let this relationship roll in mud.

Venus had little care for the door when she swung it open and it hit the wall before bouncing back. She stomped into the house but found it empty, as expected. It was obvious the man didn't return home because everything looked perfect in the house instead of trashed and wrecked which he most likely would do. She left the house with rage stacking up each other and building rapidly in her. Her patience was too thin to be sliced again and she didn't want to burst out at the poor villagers instead at the one who truly deserved it.

As the girl stomped down the streets, a faint get vigorous clunking caught her immediate attention. She turned on her heels and headed towards the yard that was behind the houses where the clunking and screeching became louder. She could practically guess the person who's making those clunking sound because it was filled with sheer irritation and frustration and she knew exactly who was it. When she turned a corner and arrived at the yard, she saw a sitting figure sitting with its back facing her and shoulders rolling back and forth as if it was busy with something. The clunking and screeching became irregular as it got louder and more aggressive, hinting the continuous growing anger in them.

Venus started stomping towards the sitting figure before abruptly stopped beside it with heavy breathing not from all the walking she did but the brewing anger in her. Beside her legs sat a man with the short sleeves shirt he's been wearing for almost three days now while having the chain of his shackle circling a small metal pole with slight sharpened edges planted on the ground. He was yanking and pulling his wrists back as if that would actually break the shackles. With no hesitation at all, the girl roughly kicked the metal pole and it flew across the yard before landed with a loud clunk.