Part 2

-----------------One week later-----------------

Anti's POV

It's been two weeks since I moved in with my new room-mate Dark, but the last week Dark has been acting kinda weird. I know I've only known him two weeks, but still. I have a very keen sence for how someone is and if they're putting on an act or not. Because I'm a demon my senses are stronger then humans senses, so of corse that gives me a helping hand.

"Wait..... Is it because he heard me?" I mumble to myself.

Ever since that day he has been more... Timid I guess you could say, easly flusterd, and more akward then before.

I've even caught him stearing at me multiple times and even blushing once or twice. Heck, I can feel him stearing at me right now.

I was making dinner and he was watching 'tv'. I look back at him and he quickly looks away, again blushing! And I look back to the food.

"Wait.. Could it be he..." I smirk.
"I know what's going on here"

Dark's POV

I look at Anti while he makes dinner as the tv is going in the background when I hear him mumble something under his breath.

All I could make out was "he heard me?"

I froze, he knew...

He knew that I heard him... I blushed thinking about the sounds he made. Then suddenly he looked back at me like he knew I was looking at him.

I quickly turn away from his gaze and blush a bit more. Dark what are you doing, you do not like him, he is man and besides, your a demon, you can't feel love! Ugh! This is so frustating!

I feel him looking back to the food only to mumble something else, this time I heard what he said more clearly.

"Wait.. Could it be he..."
"I know what's going on here"

And with that he didn't say anything else, and I tryed to calm myself down and watch the tv to distract myself.

-------Time skip from the cow I drove by-------

Anti's POV

We finished mostly in silence, I tryed to start a convention but quickly gave up. Dark whent to the sink and started doing the dishes like we had agreed on the first week.

I had to make sure I was right, so when I brought my plate, glass, etc to Dark I huged him from behind and whisperd in his ear

"I want you Daddy"

It was risky, but a risk I was willing to take, besides, I wasn't called manwhore in highschool for nothing.

Dark's POV

After dinner I whent to go do the dishes. When Anti came over to give me his dishes he huged me from behind and whisperd

"I want you Daddy"

I blushed, hard, and tried my best to hide the ever growing bulge, while trying not stutter when I speak.

"W-what are you doing Anti?"

Fuck! I stutterd!

"What do you think I'm doing Daddy Dark~" he purred into my ear as he startet to grind at my ass.

"A-Anti, stop" I said with as stern voice as I could muster.

"Awwwe, come on, just let me show you good time, I promise you'll like it~" As Anti said that, I felt his cold hands go under my shirt and up my stomach. At this point, I had enough of his teasing.

I teleport behind him, not caring if he knew anymore, he would probably find out anyways. When I did so, he frozen for a second, then startet..... laughing?

"So your a demon, eh Dark?"

-------------------------------------------------------
I wrote most of this in a car hoping that my parentes wouldn't ask what I doing cause I would not be able to give them an answer XD

Word count: 602

Anyways, I hope to see ya in the next chapter!

E