Part 9

Anti's POV
I woke up to find Dark besides me. I vagely remember him hugging me when he came in after having changed. I must have moved around whent I slept.

As I look at Dark again I felt kinda bad. I had taken all of the covers and he didn't have anything over him. It looked so cold.

I wanted to make it up for him. But I only knew one way to do so, and I wasn't even sure he would like it to be honest...

Dark's POV
I woke up, only to feel pleasure. I look up to try and find where it was coming from, it was Anti. He was stocking my already hard member.

"Your awake I see, well then time to take it to the next step"

And with that, Anti put my memeber in his mouth and starte bobbing up and down, always looking up at me. I moan loudly.

It felt so good, I just couldn't help but to thrust in his mouth while he bobbed making it go in all the way. Anti was trying hard not to gag. I moan almost tell his name in pleasure.

He stoppes and looks up, I look at him disapointed, then he smirks and says

"To you, I'm master, and as a punishment for using my name, you'll have beg me to continue"

I start to blush, but I'm missing the sesation of his touch more and more and so I give in.

"Please master, I need you. Pleasure me until I don't know what to do with my self! Make it so I can't walk when your done~!"

Anti, satisfied with my plead said.

"With pleasure~"

And with that he takes me in all the way again, this time humming making the pleasure even greater.

"ah yes~! M-master! I-I'm close!" I manage to say half moaning, and as I do Anti stops. I look up at him confused yearning for more. He grines and says

"Your not allowed you cum just yet~" he then puts a cock ring on me!?

He clearly sees my confusion and irritasjon because he says

"You told me to make it so you can't walk remember~? But I can't do that if you finish now can I?" He says in a slightly whiny and childish voice.

Then he takes three fingers infront of my mouth and simply say "suck". I do as I'm told sucking on his fingers covering them with my saliva.

When he is satisfied with my sucking he takes them out and flips me over so I'm lying face down.

I flinch a bit when he touches my anus, then he interts one of his fingers. It felt weird at first, but soon felt really good. (Sorry if this is wrong, I'm a female wrighter and I only know what I've read in manga/fanfics and seen in animes)

------------------------------------------------------
Heya! Sorry for the short chapter. I'm getting some bad wrighters block and I have to finishing this soon so that's all I've got for now.

Word count: 483

But anyways, I hope to see ya in the next chapter. Bai!