Part 20 (good end)

A/N Sorry this came out so much later then I said it would....

Dark's POV
I woke up on the cold flooring of our cell when I felt movment beside me. I turn my head to see Anti sitting up and streatching his perfect thin, yet strong arms. He looks down at me to find that I'm awake.

"Well good morning there sleepy head." He giggled and smiled slightly. I was so happy to see him smile again.

I tryed to sit up but my ass hurt and my armes gave in cause I got slightly suprised, tho it didn't help that they were sore from sleeping on the floor. My neck was also sore, so was really the rest of my body as well. God damn it...

"I really did a nummber on you didn't I Darkipoo? He said teasingly

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" I answerd and I heard hm chuckle once again, but his chuckles soon whent quiet as footsteps could be heard coming towards us. Then I heard the voice of the cocky ass bitch of a guard.

"Wow Dark, I really didn't expect you to be bottom, I thought that would be Anti for sure, I mean, I could hardly believe how fucking submisive you were. Kinda pathetic don't you think?'

Why did he have to come now of all times. I blush a little and look away. I open my mouth to talk back to him but got cut of by Anti

"You're just jelous that beautyful ass of his is reserved for me and me alone." Anti smirked and I looked at him

"Isn't that right Dark?" Anti looked at me

"Y-yeah, of corse you are." I said I as I blushed even harder and looked at the floor once again.

The guard looked amused by my timidness, but at the same time annoyed at Anti's snarky remark. I just hope they won't go harder on him because of it...

"Anyways Anti, it's time to go" the guard says with a grin as Anti's quickly fades away.

Anti growls a little but then he sees the remote and swallows it, as he sits up and follow the guard down the hall and put of my vision.

--------Time skip from me hating school--------

Dark's POV
When I once again heard footsteps coming from the hall signaling Anti coming back, I could also hear some mumbeling, tho I couldn't make out the words until they got closer.

It was Anti mumbeling, I still couldn't make out what he said, but as him and the guard got closer I noticed the guard acted weirdly.

He had cuffed Anti, something he normaly wouldn't do, insted he would just just thretening him with a shock and Anti would be to sceard to disobey. He also held the remote for thw shock-collar in his hand insted of having it in his pocket.

In additon he just seemed very tense, his eyes didn't leave Anti for even a second and that cocky smirk was nowhere to be seen, I could tell something was very wrong....

The guard opend the cell and shoved Anti in, closing the cell again as fast as he could. I ran over to Anti and could now make out his mumbeling

"I'mnotcrazyI'mnotcrazyI'mnotcrazy" he kept repeting this with a black stare and it broke my heart to see him in that state, but that's when the guard made a mistake

"you fucking crazy ass bitch" the guard said under his breath, tho I could easily hear it and I knew Anti could as well. Anti looked up with crazed eyes.

"What did you just call me" Anti said, his voice glitching like crazy, he sounded broken, hurt, murderous, insane. That wasn't the Anti I know and love, that was something totaly different, and it scared me... A lot...