Part 16

Anti's POV
The second we got back home, I pinned the bigger demon to the door, not even bothering taking of my hoodie.

I whent close to his ear and whisperd "we're gonna have so much fun tonight, Kitten~"

To that Dark blushed a little, but didn't look away, and didn't struggle, insted he just replyed replyed with

"I'm looking forward to it, Master~"

I pull of him for just a second to take of my hoodie, and once I've done that I see Dark has done the same.

"God boy~" I purr, but just then I hear loud banging on the door, and a voice.

"Open up! We've got you surounded! We know you're in there Dark!" It was a male, and from what he said he was probably with some demon hunting police force or something.

"Shit!" I mutter under my breath.

"Come on! We can try to escape through the second floor!" Dark says as he takes my hand and runs upstairs.

We run up only to hear windows being broken and the door being kicked in.

"Fuck" Dark says knowing the situation we were in.

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms grab me from behind and drag me away from Dark, along with the words

"You're gonna be okay now, we've got you. He didn't hurt you did he?" From the one that grabed me

I could feel my eyes change color to black with green pupils. To say that I was angry would be a major understatment.

I turned my head around to the human standing behind me and started glitching and gave him the creepiest smile I think I've ever given anyone, along with my trade mark glitched giggle.

Then before they could could react I got my magic knive and and gave them a cut on their neck, just. like. mine.

All demons have one power of their own, my knives are mine, I'm not sure what Dark's power is tho, it never crossed my mind to ask him.

"Well, well, lookie here, two birds in one stone" I heard someone say with a chuckle. Then I heard Dark call my name, I felt a pain in the back of my neck, and everything whent black...

Dark's POV
"Anti!" I called out to warn him of the woman behind him, but it was already to late. She tazed him in the back of his neck, and he fell to the ground.

"ANTI!!!" I called out once more.

"Oh don't worry Darky, you'll be with him when we're done." And what that I got tackled from behind. I struggled, but at this point, about 5 people were on top of me.

I felt a small sting in my neck like a neddle, and soon I was out as well...

------------------------------------------------------
First of all, sorry for the short chapter! That was just tp perfect of a place to end it and you've gotten two pretty long chapters in a row now.
Second of all, BOI did that take a turn or what! I was going a lot back and forth if I should actually do what I did or not, but I'm happy I did it! It makes the story more intresting ya know! Now I just gotta decide if I should make a good or bad ending. hmmmmmmmmm.....

Word count: 469 (It's all coming together)

Anyways, that's that for now and I hope to see ya in the next chapter, bai!

S