Part 11

Anti's POV
For now, just do what you do best!

Just then Dark somehow formed a sentence in between all his moans.

"Please, master~ ah~ let me- ah~ Finish~!"

If I'm honest I had totaly forgoten about the cockring I put on him, but I couldn't let him know that, so I answer smugly.

"Sure, why not? You've been such a good kitten~"

I take of the cockring and grab his member with my hand and start moving it up and down. I could tell he was close, and so was I.

Dark tryed to say something, but it wasn't understandeble over his moans, then I felt a warm, sticky liquid on my hand. I guess he was trying to warn me.

After just a few more thrusts I came as well, inside of Dark, after what I think is the best sex I've ever had, and that's saying a lot!

------Time skip from you amazing people!------

Dark's POV
I wake up in a bed that isn't mine naked, then a few seconds later I remember what happend. Anti and I..... We had sex.... I was bottom..... And I...

....Enjoyed it.....?

Me, Dark, the most powerfull demon known to man....

"Whats happening with me? Anti is changing me, just two weeks ago I would kill someone just for fun just for being gay.... But now I...... I.....

I think, I love Anti........" I mumbled to myself.

Anti's POV
I heard moving upstairs signaling that Dark was finaly awake. I whent up to tease him like last time, but stopped when I heard mumbeling.

I put my ear to the door so I could hear what he was saying, but making sure not to get caught. All I could make out from Dark's mumbeling was

"I think, I love Anti"

My nonexistent heart started beating faster and I felt my face warm up. I couldn't risk Dark seeing me like this so I go outside to a park and sit down on a swing.

B-but I was just teasing him, nothing more! I've done this a thousend times before! But with him, it was... Different.... But why tho? Why was it different?!

"UGH!" I say as I kick the ground making some dirty fly.

D-do I love him? Is that why it was so different from all the other times? Is that what I'm feeling? But how? I'm a demon, and so is he! I thought it was impossible for us to feel love!

Then I rememberd what I overheard Dark say.... He thinks he loves me, but why? Even if we could feel love, it wouldn't make any sense. I've been nothing but a jerk and a tease. How could anyone love that....?

How could anyone love me............?

"I'm broken, nothing, worthless, trash..... How could anyone love a being like me?"

"That's why mommy left, and dad started beating me, because I'm an insect that deserves to be trampeld on, and yet...."

"He thinks he loves me...."

------------------------------------------------------
Ooohhh~ Will Anti and Dark realize what they're feeling? Will their pride let them confess? Will Dark ever be top? No, no he won't XD

Word count:469 (nice)

Anyways, that's that for now and I hope to see ya in the next chapter, bai!

'