Part 5

Dark's POV

"You know Dark, you never answerd my question from yesterday"

"Huh, what questi-" That's when I rememberd and I could just feel Anti smirking that damn smirk of his, even tho I couldn't see it.

"Oh so you don't remember? You hurt my feelings" Anti says with a childish and innocent voice.

"Well then, let me remind you~" I suddenly feel something grab me from behind just like yesterday, he must have teleported again.

He startet sucking on my neck looking for my sweet spot, which he easily found by the hicky he left the day before. His hands crawl up my chest.

When his hand retched my soul-hole he traces the edge of it with his finger, making sure it wouldn't slip in but still giving me pleasure. That way, if I really wanted to I could escape.

I was fighting against myself, it was my body against my mind, and my mind was losing.

After a while of me fighting myself and not moving, Anti pulled away. I turn and look at him in confusion. He grined and licked his lips.

"I'll take that as your answer" he says and turns around and walks back to the table finishing his last pancake.

-Time skip cause I don't know how to contine-

Dark's POV
It was night and I had gone out to clear my head from still overthinking everything. Killing or raping someone should do the trick.

(Please just don't ask, my brain only works half the time and this is not one of those times)

I was at the top of a building near a club, there is always some kind of troble around here. And soon enough I hear a woman screaming from a hidden allyway.

I teleported close to see what was happening and what would be the most fun thing to do. The woman was getting mugged by a guy with a gun, she also had pretty big tits and a nice ass.

"This should be fun" I say to myself as I teleport behind the man mugging the woman and knock him out. I would just kill him later, but for now, I've got an erand to attend to.

At first the woman looked suprised, then she gave me an expresion of relief as she said.

"Thank you kind stranger! You saved me! How can I repay you sir? Oh and if I may ask, what's your name?"

I smirk and say "My name is Dark, but you can call me Daddy, and trust me, I'm not kind and I didn't save you"

The woman gave me me a look of terror as she realized what what I just said ment, and this just made me chuckle. It's been far to long since I've done this.

------------------------------------------------------
Heya! Sorry it was a kinda short chapter! I did this cause then I could publish two chapters the same day. You see, I have multiple chapters made, just not published and I like to have some in backup just in case I get big time wrighters block or something else happens! So as I'm wrighting this the story is in chapter 3

Word count: 458

Welp, that was that and I hope to see ya in the next chapter!

B