Part 7

Anti's POV
I go out to try to find Dark, but I can't pick up his aura anywhere. Figures, of corse he hid it so I wouldn't find him! Ugh! This is so annoying! I don't even know why I feel the need to find him!

Just then I can sence his aura. It wasn't long, but from that, I knew sorta where he was.

I whent to the area Dark was in. I heard a woman screaming from an allyway, but just ignored it. Well I ignored it until I heard her scream

"Please! Ah~! Go faster D-Daddy Dark~"

Daddy Dark... The person or rather demon fucking that woman..... Was Dark...... I broke down, lost it. I started glitching like mad. That woman was gonna fucking die!

And so, I whent to the ally, behind Dark, and killed her. It was so easy! I just snapped and her neck had a cut, just like mine! hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Heya Darky~"

Dark's POV
I turned around to see Anti, but he was... different. First of he was glitching like crazy, his slit was bleeding a lot, and he had an insane expression. He was almost scary, even to me...

Everything about him was more.... Insane then before, it's hard to explain, but he looked like at any moment at time he could explode I guess you could say. He had complitely snapped. But why?

Why was he like this now?
Wait.... Is it because I fucked that woman? Was he... Jelous?

It was first now he seemed to realize how badly he was glitching and how much blood was coming from his throat. He just sat down, into a ball and started rocking back and forth mumbeling.

"I'mnotcrazyI'mnotcrazyI'mnotcrazy I'M NOT CRAZY" the last one came out as a glitched scream, I could just bearly understand what he was saying.

My action next started both me and him I think. I whent in close, and embrased him. It was a tight and loving hug.

"I know your not Anti, I know. So try to calm down, deep breaths" I said in the most soothing voice I could do.

Anti's POV
I caught a glimse of my hand and realized just how much I was glitching, then I saw how much I was bleeding. Dark was looking at me, and I saw a hint of... Was that right? Did I really see fear in his eyes? Not much, but it was there...

He was scared.... O-of what? There was nothing to be scared of here! Then I realized... He was scared of me.... He thought I was crazy.... He would hate me..... Leave me..... Just like mommy did....

I rolled up into a ball...
"I'mnotcrazyI'mnotcrazyI'mnotcrazy I'M NOT CRAZY!" I yelled the last part as I felt the little sanity I had left slowly, but surely slip away out of my reatch....

But then. Someone grabed it for me, and led it back to me, in the form of a warm, tight, loving hug. I was suprised. Why would he hug me after I forced myself on him, why would he hug me after what I did? Why? Why? Why?! Then I was snapped out of my crushing thoughts by Dark's voice.

"I know your not Anti, I know. So just try to calm down, deep breaths" he said in a low, sexy and soothing voice. Was he actually trying to help me? But why......?

That didn't matter now, for now I just have to try and do as he said and calm down. I take a big shacky and glitchy breath. Inhale, exhale, inhale exhale. After doing that a few more times still in Dark's arms, he let's go a little to look me in the eyes, I look back at his deep, dark, beautiful eyes.

"Do you feel better now?"

------------------------------------------------------
I wonder, does anyone actually have any clue what they're gonna wright or where the story will go before they actually wright it? Cause in this chapter things took a turn I wasn't expecting... AND I'M THE FUCKING AUTHOR! That tells you just about how much of this I have planed XD

Word count: 614

Welp, that's it for now and I hope to see ya in the next chapter! Bai!

E