Part 17

Dark's POV
"k"

I hear someone tell something, but I could only make out the last letter.

"ark!"

I hear them scream again, but I can make out most of it this time.

"Dark!"

I open my eyes to find Anti hovering over me, shaking me. His eyes glosed over by tears thretening to fall.

I blink a few times, clearing the rest of the haze in head. I start sitting up, and as I do Anti moves a bit, now sitting beside me.

I look around to see what looks like a jail cell, ugh fuck it all! I look at down to see a pethetic excuse for a bed.

"Antisepticeye! The 'Doctor' is waiting for you." I hear a strict voice say.

Anti turned his head away from me and to the man in the door and hisses at him.

"I won't come with you." He says in a low grow, a hint of fear in his voice and eyes.

"Now, now, we wouldn't want you to get hurt, would we?" The guard states and holds up a remote.

I see Anti viseble shrink and a small whimper escapes him. My eyes scan him to try and find a reason for such a reaction, then I spot it.

They had put a fucking shock color him, like he was just some dog! I felt my blood boil.

Anti stood up but I grabed his hand to stop him. He looked back at me with pained eyes.

"Oh right, Darkiplier. I guess that now you're awake you'll need to know what happens if you or Anti... 'Trys' anything" he said with a chuckle.

I see Anti's eyes fill with fear as he knew what was coming. The guard hit the small button and a loud shock can be heard coming from the color, alone with a scream from Anti.

Anti fell to the groud, a few tears escape his eyes. After about 10 seconds the shock stops.

Anti is left on the ground in a ball, throat sore from all the screaming, muttering things like "make it stop" to him self while gasping for air, and my heart feeling like it's being riped to pieces at the sight.

I dash over to Anti and holds him protectivly in my arms, growling at the guard. He just smirks as a return.

"I guess Anti isn't in a good condition to continue the tests for now, I'll have to tell the doctor. Bye for now.... Love birds~" with that he walked away, leaving Anti and me to our selfs.

Anti still mumbeling to him self, I hold him even closer if that was possible, his head burried in my chest as stroked my hand through his hair in a calming maner.

I couldn't help but wonder tho, what did that guy mean with tests....? And by the fear in Anti's eyes it looked like he had gotten shocked like that before, how much? Also how long had I been out?

I guess I'll ask Anti about it but not now, for now Anti needs rest.

His mumbles had dyed down, he now clung to me like his life depended on it insted. I picked him up from the ground and put him on the bed, as a stood up to try the iron bars, he grabed my arm and said

"Don't go" in a hourse whisper, his throat still raw from all the screaming.

I sit back down next to him and stroke his hair again ressuringly.

"I promise I'll never leave you. Now get some rest, you look like shit" I say to the exausted demon beside me with a gentle smile.

"I feel like shit as well" Anti whispers a little giggle escaping him.

With that, the the green haird demon closes his eyes as I continue playing with his hair, to reassure him that I'm still here, and not long after, I can hear those adorible small snores of his.

------------------------------------------------------
Oh no! Dark and Anti are in jail! And Anti is doing tests! What kinda tests could it be? A math test perhaps? Or maybe poem analysis? That would explain his behavior! I know at least I was tramatizing after doing that is school! Oh no! How will this all go!

Word count: 563

Anyways, that's that for now and I hope to see ya in the next chapter, bai!

H