Part 14

Dark's POV
"You ask why Anti?" I blush."I-it's because I love you."

Anti's eyes widen, not saying a word so I continue.

"I've never felt this way before towards anyone or anything. I feel as if I have to protect you, keep you close, or else you will leave, never coming back"

I take a moment to think of the right words.

"And the thought of you leaving makes my heart ache, like it's being ripped in two."

I can see a thousend things going through Anti's mind as he just stares at me.

After a few minutes I break the silence.

"You don't have to answer right now, I'll give you time to think" and with that I leave the bathroom.

Anti's POV
After a few minutes in silence, Dark breaks it again as he says

"You don't have to answer right now, I'll give you time to think" and then stands up and walks out of the bathroom, leaving me in the tub with my thoughts.

I thought about what he said, and realized that a lot of it was simular to my own feelings towards him.

When I saw him with that woman I got so mad I couldn't control myself, but I felt more then just anger. It felt as if my heart was ripped to pieces. I even lost control...

Was I really jelous like Dark asked that night? Was that what I felt? I guess, it is possible for a demon to love...

--------------Time skip by a potato--------------

Dark's POV
I had heard that there would be a meteor shower today at around 1:25 am, and I wanted to take Anti to that tree in the park to see it. I had always had this fascination with space, stars and things like that.

It had been two days since I told him about my feelings, and he still hadn't said anything.

I look at the time, it's 1:14 am. I look out the window to see the a clear sky with thousends of stars.

"That is so cool, and so pretty" I mumble myself.

I walk up stairs and knock on Anti's room. He says I can come in, and so I open the door and go in.

Anti speaks first "what is it?" He says, curiostiy in his eyes.

"I have something I want to show you, but you have to come with me" I reply.

Anti looks at me with questiening eyes clearly wondering what it was, and to that I simply say

"Please? It's a suprise"

He looks slightly annoyed, but answers with a "fine" draging out the 'i'.

"Thank you" I say with a slight smile.

"Oh and by the way, I would recomend you put on something warm, it's outside" I say.

Anti looks at me even more confused as to what I could be planing, but knowing he wouldn't get an answer he noded an okay.

"Come down stairs when your done, I'll be waiting" I say as I leave.

Anti's POV
"fine" I say draging out the 'i'

"Thank you" Dark says with a small smile which suprises me a little cause he isn't the type to smile even when he is happy, I guess he must really exided for whatever this is.

He continues "Oh and by that way, I would recomend you put on something warm, it's outside."

To that I give him an even more confused look, but then nods.

"Come down stairs when your done, I'll be waiting." Dark sayd as he leaves the room.

I put on a black hoodie over my dark green and black t-shirt, since it's so late I don't bother making an effort to hide my neck.

I change out of my riped, black skinny jeans into a pair of lose, also black sweatpants.

I walk down stairs to find Dark on the sofa waiting for me. I take a moment to study his ravan black hair from behind.

I had decided that I would tell him my feelings as well, I just didn't know how or when. There hasn't really come up any good times to do so.

I take another step down the stairs and it crecks a bit, making Dark turn around.

When he sees me a small smile once again formes on his normaly stoic face as he says

"Glad you could make it"

------------------------------------------------------
In this chapter I just started to wright and then suddenly realized how much I had actually wrighten. XD

Word count: 733

Anyways, that's that for now and I hope to see ya in the next chapter, bai!

A