Part 6

Anti's POV
Dark left a while ago and I was starting to wonder what he was doing.

"mmmhhh, Dark" I say thinking about his ravnen black hair, and his equaly dark eyes.

Maybe I'll try and draw him sometime, yeah! That'd be fun! I giggle to myself, then I remember something he said to him self before he left.

"Mabye this will clear my head"

I suddenly realized what that ment, and I got angry, jelous and confused, confused that I got so angry, confused I got jelous of someone I don't even know who is. I had never felt anything like it before, and I didn't full understand it.

After five minutes or so of me contemplaiting my feelings I decided it was enough and just whent out.

Dark's POV
The woman gave me me a look of terror as she realized what I just said, and this just made me chuckle. It's been far to long since I've done this.

I pin her to the wall and rip of her clothes. She startet crying and this time it was my turn to smirk. I fondel her brest and attack her nipples with my mouth.

She screams, but I muffel it with my hand, then take of my tie and tie it around her mouth so she couldn't scream.

"Awwe, what's wrong my dear? I only want to have some fun" I whisper into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

One of my hands hold both her hands above her head while my other travel down her body, intcing ever closer to her panties.

I rip them them of and start rubbing her clit as quiet muffeld moans could be heard. Then without warning I stick one finger deep within her and she screamed.

After a few thrusts with my finger, I turned her around. She clearly knew what was coming for she turned her face in tears to me and whisperd

"please don't" her whispers were muffeld but I could still understand her.

"Oh don't worry suger, I'll make it feel good" and with that I take out my cock and ram into her. She screamed in pleasure and pain. I stand still a few moments to let her get used to me. Anti wasn't lying when he said I was big. And yes, I did let her get used to me, after all I did promise her it would feel good~

After a while I could feel she relaxed just the slightest bit, and took that as a sign to start moving, so I did. I whent in and out of her making those big tits bounce as I do so.

She was moaning loud, but still muffeld by my tie. I let my aura slip for a second but quickly hid it again. I had been conseling it the whole time so that Anti wouldn't find me if he tried.

Then I heard something I didn't expect from the woman.

"Please! Ah~! Go faster D-Daddy Dark~" I was taken by suprise by her sudden change, but I didn't really mind. I did as she said and whent both faster and deeper, hitting her womb with every thrust.

"AH~ yes! R-Right t-there Daddy~!" She screamed, over her moans, but then she just stopped. She didn't make any noice. I stop thrusting and notice a dripping sound.

When I look down, I can see blood on the ground coming from her. I pull out and turn her now motionless body around only to find a slit on her throat. Just then I heard a glitchy psychotic laugh followed by a glitchy yet familiar voice behind me.

"Heya Darky~"

------------------------------------------------------
This book is quickly catching up to first one! Tho that's no suprise considering it was my first book and it was a ask/dare and I got no dares exept from one from my friend that just wanted people to fuck..... Yeah it's dead. XD

Word count: 606

Oohh~ cliffhanger! I hope to see ya in the next chapter! Bai!

E