Part 4

Dark's POV

"So what did you think Daddy~" I hear Anti say, but I'm to tired to answer him. Insted I just close my eyes and fall asleep, knowing that later, I would probably freak out and overthink this.

Anti's POV

As a reply to what I said Dark just closed his eyes and I could pretty quickly hear quiet snores. He was really cute laying there, so defenceless, trusting me not to do anything.

I felt my face warm up as a light pink blush spread across my cheeks. Could I actually be falling for him? No! This was just to test my theory nothing more!

He was awfully adorible tho. Then I did something that suprised me. I whent up close and kissed the sleeping demon. It wasn't rougth, just a peck, but I still did it.

I pick up the big man with ease and carry him to his own room and tuck him in cearfully. This also took me by suprise. I felt as if I wanted to protect him from anything and everything bad.

I wanted to snuggle up to him and sleep besides him, but I still had the problem of my hard member to take care of, so I left him sleeping peacefully while I go back to my room to take of my 'problem'.

------Time skip from face masks on plains------

Dark's POV

I wake up in my bed, tucked in, which was weird because I didn't remember going to bed the day before, then I rememberd everything. I blushed hard, and as I predicted startet to overthink.

Questions such as "Did this mean anything?", "Does he like me?", "Do I like him?", Etc. I was lost in thought when a voice snapped me out of it.

"I see you're awake. I made some pancakes for breakfest and made to many, you want any?"

It was Anti. How come he was acting like nothing happend while I'm over here freaking out! I blush ever more if that's even possible as I look at him thinking about yesterday.

"Anyways, if you don't want them to get cold you should eat them now, oh but, maybe put something on first, or don't, I don't mind~" Anti winked.

It was first then I realized I was still complitely naked and looked away from him. Ugh damn him and that stupid smirk if his!

"Yeah, Yeah, just get out" I say trying my best to not let my voice crack.

"I'll be waiting~" he says as he smirks and leaves.

I quickly get dressed and go down, trying to not think about what happend and just get through the morning without feeling like a blushing moron.

I go down stairs to find Anti eating by the table with an additional plate besides him with a big stack of fluffy pancakes.

"You decided to join me see" Anti says as he notices me come down stairs.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever, I don't pass up on free food" I say looking at the pancakes. They look really good.

I grab a plate and sit on the oppisit side of the table from Anti. I take a pancake when I notice some pretty big red-pinkish spots.

"Eh?" I look up at Anti with a curios and slightly annoyed look.

"You really need to let down your guard a little, they're just rasberries. I bought some that looked really ripe two days ago and put them in the freezer. I'm not trying to drug you or anything" Anti says with a kinda offended tone of voice.

"Oh." I simply say in reply. If I'm honest I wouldn't put it past him to try and drug me, we're both demons and after what he did last nig- No! Don't think about it or you'll just blush again you idiot!

"Here, I also made some sauce out of the rasberries that was left over." Anti said as he handed me a bowl.

(Once in food class thing (I know the word just not how to spell it) we were given a limeted supply of things and that is what my group made, it was a class favoritt. One of the guys in our class even licked the bowl the sauce was in XD)

I only answerd him with a short "thanks" as I took the bowl and pourd some of the sauce on the pancake and took a bite. I'm not going to lie, it was really good!

After I finished eating and cleaning my plate, glass, etc, I headed up stairs again, but as I was about half way up the stairs I heard Anti say something.

"You know Dark, you never answerd my question from yesterday"

------------------------------------------------------
So far I've wrighten most of this story in a car ultimately leaving me doomed to get car sick. I wonder why I do this to myself  XD

Word count: 781