Part 15

Dark's POV
I hear a slight creack behind me and turn around to see Anti walking down the stairs. I feel a smile tug at my lips as I say.

"Glad you could make it"

I stand up and walk over to him grabing his hand.

"Let's go shall we?" I ask with a hint of exitment in my voice, totaly breaking my normaly cold and indifferent demeanor.

"S-sure" Anti answers, taken a little aback by the abnormality I showed.

I look at my watch, 1:23. We won't make it if we walk, so I decide to teleport us there.

I pick up Anti bridel style, deciding to teleport right to the top of the tree. He looks kinda startled by this, and I explain vaugly

"There isn't that much time left, so I'm going to teleport us there"

He looks confused but let's me.

"Hold on tight" I say, with that Anti takes his arms around my neck and holds on tight and only half a second later I teleport us to the top bratch that could suport us.

I put him down beside the trunk so he could hold on to it just in case, and I sit down beside him looking at him as he looked over the City for a few moments, before he spoke.

"Why did you bring us he-"

Just then, I see a meteor fly over the sky interpting Anti's sentence.

Anti's POV
"Hold on tight" Dark says, and with that I put my arms Dark and hold on tight, closing my eyes, and then he teleported about half a second later.

After we've teleported I open my eyes to find us on top of a tree with an amazing view over the City.

Dark puts me down next to the trunk, and then sits down next to me looking at me stearing at the view.

A few moments later I spoke.

"Why did you bring us he-"

Just then I saw something flying over the sky, a meteor. I look in awe as I see more flying over the sky. It was beautyful.

"I wanted to show you this" Dark says as he looks away from me and looks at the meteor shower over us. I sit there mesmerised by the flying objects above us.

We sit like that for a while in a comftreble silence as seemingly never ending lights sore above us, until Dark breaks it by half mumbeling.

"Beautyful huh?"

I look at him. Even in the dark I can see his perfect muscilar build. And then I think back to when he told me his feelings, and thought now would be a perfect time to answer him. So I start.

"Yeah, it really is, but" I take a breath, inhale exhale. "It's not as beautyful as you are" I say.

He looks over at me as I blush slightly, and continue.

"Look, I've been thinking a lot about what you said and..." I stop, hesetating and trying to find the right words.

"And?" Dark says, urging me to continue.

"And, I realized that... I think..." I stop again. Inhale exhale.

"I realized that I feel the same way." I finaly mange to say.

Dark's POV
"And?" I say to make Anti contine.

"And, I realized that... I think..." He stopped again and took a deep breath.

"I realized that I feel the same way." Anti finishes.

He looks away, blushing so much that even in the dark it was easy to see. I cup his chin in my hand and make him look at me again.

I lean in close to kiss him, and he leans into the kiss, kissing me back. It was something like out of a cheesy romance movie or fanfiction.

After a while we both pull away, the meteors starting to die down.

A gust of wind comes and I can see Anti shiver a bit, so I scoot a bit closer to him and take my arm around his waist, making him lean closer to me as well.

"Let's start heading home" I say as Anti slightly shiver again.

"Let's" he says and giggles slightly.

Anti's POV
"Let's start heading home." Dark says, probably noticing my slight shiver.

"Let's" I simply answer as a small giggle escape my mouth.

He picks me up again, but he doesn't teleport like last time, insted he just jumps down the tree and sets me down.

We start walking, and I find a bit more confedense and take his hand, as I thought about what I would do to him when we got back, let's just say, he'll have a difficult time walking when I'm done with him.

------------------------------------------------------
Wow! You all got two pretty long chapters in a row? And the next chapter is probably spicy? Is it your birthday or something?

Word count: 784

Anyways, that's that for now and I hope to see ya in the next chapter, bai!