Part 13

(This is a pretty long one boiiiiis!)

Dark's POV
I saw a pretty big tree and felt and urge to jump to the top. I looked around making sure no one could see me to find I was alone, so I jumped to the top and wow! That view!

I could see over the whole city! I should bring Anti here sometime I thought to myself. Then I looked down over the park. There was no one else in the park exept for a pair of teens, probably on a date, a guy walking his dog and.... Anti?!

I suddenly saw Anti, lying on the groud passed out under a tree! I jump down to him as fast as I could and try to wake him up. He was really warm and sweaty.

I got worried and teleported him and me back to our house, filled the bottom of the bathtup with cold water to cool him down.

I should take of his clothes before putting him in I thought and blushed. I was hesetent to do it, but had to do it! It was to save him after all.

I started with his shoes and socks, then I took of his turtle neck. That must have been so warm I think as I take it of, reviling the slit on his throat and his chest.

I get to his pants and hesetate more, but after a few seconds start unbuckeling his belt. When I'm done I start slowly draging them of while being cearfull not to hurt the demon in front on me.

I blushed harder at seeing his almost naked body infront of me, but this was no time to think of that! I decided to leave his underwear on, I don't think I could have handled it if he didn't have that.

I picked him up and placed him in the bathtub. He was breathing which was good, but his breaths were swallow and weak.

I made sure to keep his head out of the water as I grabed a towel, pored cold water in it, folded it and put it on his forehead.

Just as I was hovering over him to place the towel, he opend his eyes slightly.

"Dark....?" He whisperd weakly

Anti's POV
I open my eyes, still weak and only half contius. I see Dark hovering above me, placing a wet towel on my head. And I realized I was in our bath room, well in the bathtub to be more spesific.

"Dark......?" I say weakly as I'm confused as to what's going on, my head still throbing. I was in the park just a moment ago... I remember thinking if him, getting a really bad head ach and that was it.

"Anti! Your awake!" Dark says with relieff in his voice.

I try to sit up but fail and is about to fall down in the water, but Dark catches me, making his clothes wet. What was going on here?

"Cearfull, just relax you're gonna be okay now" Dark says with a reassuring voice.

"What happend....?" I say meakly, still feeling the head ach.

"I found you passed out under a tree at the park. I think you overheated because you were very warm and sweaty" Dark explained

He continued "and so, I teleported us back, filled the tub with cold water to cool you down." He both talked, and looked like he was holding back tears.

"Oh here, drink this, it's not that cold anymore but it's better than nothing." Dark says as he hands me a half full bottle of ice tea, tho now it was more luke warm then ice.

I drink it and start feeling my strength come back and I sat up as the head ach gets a little better. Normaly I wouldn't let anyone see me this weak, but I for some reason felt safe with Dark.

"I was so worried about you Anti." Dark's words caught me by suprise, but what he did next suprised me even more.

He suddenly huged me, like if he didn't hold me he would lose me, but he was also cearfull not to hurt me.

He startet tearing up. "Please, don't ever do that to me again! I was so scared of loosing you!" Dark said betwen his sobs.

I couldn't believe it, the all powerfull Dark, crying. And crying for me non the less! I was speachless.

When I first heard his name I knew it was familiar, but srugged it of like it was nothing. Then later I rememberd where I had heard that name before.

Dark, the most feared and powerfull demon known to man, crying, for me, a noname demon.

"Why....?" I say holding back tears myself. "I'm not worth it! I'm just worthless trash! Nothing! I can't do anythi-" I got cut of by Dark's lips as he put them on mine.

For a few seconds I was frozen in shock, but I soon kissed back. I wished I could stop time, and never let this moment end.

A few seconds later he pulled away, and I was already missing his touch when he spoke again.

"You ask why Anti?" He blushed"I-it's because I love you."

------------------------------------------------------
Ooohhh~ Dark confessed his feelings! How will Anti respond? Well that for you to not know yet and me to try and and find out cause I don't know yet either!

Word count: 840 (that's a lot of damage)

Anyways, that's that for now and I hope to see ya in the next chapter, bai!!!