𝙰.𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 // 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐(𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

- - - - - -► Requested by  Anna_uwu123

Enjoy!

· · ──────────── · ·

 · · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

"What is a beauty like you doing here at night?"

She turned around as her cold hands gripped onto her blade; pointing it where the voice is coming from. Her breath hitches as her eyes furrowed in the curiosity of who might it be.

The breeze flow as the trees and leaves ruffled, making its sound consumes the entire place. Her hair that is tied up is swayed along with the wind together with her haori.

It was dark ⁠— making her visions unclear.

The moonlight guided her well enough to fight and see her surroundings. She has to; for every second she wasted can cause another human life to ceased ⁠— even worst, become a demon.

The footsteps grew louder as her hands gripped tighter. Her fighting stance didn't falter one bit for any minute now, it will attack. It hasn't yet shown its face, she is doubting whether it's a demon or not.

Slowly, its form began to be in sight. (Y/n) watched carefully and didn't let its presence disrupt her senses. She breathed out, preparing herself.

It spoke once more.

"Is that simple question hard for you to answer?"

The demon showed its full self; coming out of the shadow. He has a tall figure and fine body, one can say he's a human if not for his horns and markings.

He chuckled at her. His voice is so raspy and deep but at the same time, alluring. The demon wore black pants⁠ — similar to that of the demon hunter's uniform. His top is an item of yellow sleeved clothing with dark outlines. He looks very luxurious. Extravagant is another word to describe this individual.

He stepped closer making her see a clearer view. He has bright yellow hair paired with other black markings. His eyes pierced through her (e/c) orbs. His eyes are so yellow that it glowed under the moonlight making them more and more beautiful in her eyes.

He looks ravishing if she might say.

This could be the only demon she encountered to have her fascinated with its features. But a part of her dwells in gloom and doubt ⁠— that she has to end this creature.

"Will you just let me kill you silently? Please stay still."
(Y/n) stated with a determined look on her face. Her soft voice can be compared to the tunes of a piano being played gently as it lingered in his pointy ears.