Chapter 1

Omniscient

   "Okay so we could start off with names im Ms. Miller and you are?" Alyse asked sitting in front of her patient. His whole demeanor gave off the vibe that he didn't want to be here. But Alyse looked passed it and was going to continue to do her job.

Alyse was a therapist, she always wanted to help people with their lives since she was younger so here she is living her dream. But she didn't know it would be so hard and difficult to get through to some patients just like this one.

"Ma'am i know you see my name on whatever paper they gave you." He said looking at her resting his elbows on his knees.

"But im not looking at the paper im looking at you. Whats your name?" She asked again.

"Well ma'am you might wanna look at da paper cause ian tellin you shit." He shrugged sitting back in his chair.

"And why might that be?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Cause im not finna waste my breath tryna tell you some shit that you know."

"But you just wasted your breath just know saying that whole sentence because i still want you to tell me your name." Alyse said observing the man in front of her. He was darkskin with a low cut hairstyle and tattoos all over his body. He was a very attractive man but his attitude was more than horrible.

"Ma'am i feel like you trying to argue and ion feel like doing that shit. Ill just shoot ya ass." He said leaning back in his chairs.

Honestly he'd rather be laid up with his girlfriend Keisha. They were on and off but she was his rider every time he got locked up she was there. Every time he flashed and had a episode she was there. Him and her both knew she wasn't going no where.

"Your gonna shoot me for asking you whats your name?" Alyse asked raising her eyebrow. "Why just think tk shoot instead of talking and resolving a conflict?" She asked.

"Because ion like ta talk that going back and fourth shit lame as hell." He said.

"So you don't like debating?" Alyse asked.

"Mmcht, ain't thats what i said." He frowned.

"Excuse me sir, but you have a attitude with the wrong person." Alyse said holding her hand out.

"We been on my name fa da longest can we move the fuck on." He sighed.

"We sure can, once you tell me your name." Alyse smiled.

"Glock, call me glock miss lady." He said.

"My name is Ms. Miller I believe i told you this already though." Alyse sighed.

"Ian calling you no damn Ms. Miller." He frowned.

"And why not?" Alyse frowned.

"Cause ion like it, so ian sayin it." Glock frowned.

"Whats wrong with my name?" Alyse asked.

"I- Miss lady." He said in a aggravated tone. "Im tryna be nice ta ya ass but you blowing my shit." He sighed.

"So im making you angry?" She asked and he sucked his teeth scrunching his face up at her.

"So what is it exactly that makes you so angry Mr.Jackson"

"Look ma'am i really don't wanna be hea. We could just sit in da fuckin quiet and say we solved sum shit when somebody ask." Glock shrugged sluggishly in his seat..

"I- im sorry thats not how that works Mr. Jackson."

"So you do know my name?" He said sarcastically. "Dont call me that shit my name glock." He said putting his arm over his face getting ready to close his eyes.

"I don't think im allowed to call you that Mr. Jackson." She said looking over at the time. She honestly did not feel like dealing with him.

This was her first time dealing with a patient with real issues. She was use to the little petty stuff. But no, now she was dealing with Kiari Jackson. He was honestly hand full. He had major anger issues and he was rude as hell.

"Mmcht La-"

"So, here it says you've been in and out and of jail due to you not knowing how to control your anger correct?" She asked.

"State the obvious then miss lady." He sighed.

"I- we're not getting anywhere." Alyse sighed.

"Shit, you know my fuckin name. Can i go na?" He asked.

"Look Mr. Jackson you could just sit here and cooperate and continue to come to therapy or you could just get locked back up thats your choice." Alyse shrugged. She was not about to deal with this.

"Ion give a fuck, if i go back ima just get right back out. Fuck outta hea ion need shit." He shrugged.

"You know what." Alyse sighed. "We clearly didn't get anywhere but we're going to try again tomorrow." Alyse said with a smile. She stood up and walked over to the door opening it for him to walk out.

"Yeah aight." He mumbled before leaving out the room and she closed the door behind him and sighed.

"I did not sign up fa this shit." She sighed running hands through her hair.

Since Glock was her last patient of the day she had packed up her things before leaving her office. Once she got in her car she had gotten a phone call from her sister.

"Hello." Sa'Mya said as soon as the call connected.

"Wassup?" Alyse asked starting her car.

"You coming over to moms house?"

"For what?"

"She supposed to be cooking or something like that."

"Well, not today i had a long day and im ode tired." Alyse yawned. "Ima call you when i make it home." She lied before hanging up the phone.

"Glock come on im tired." Keisha said trying to get Glock from off of her.

"Mmcht mane come on. You haven't gave me nun since i got dude fuck is the prollem?" He asked getting irritated. Usually Keisha always gave him pussy whenever he wanted it but now she acting stingy with his shit and he ain't like that.

"Glock im tired, how your therapy session went?" She asked.

"Mmcht, how the fuck you tired but gone sit hea and ask bout my fuckin therapy session. Don't worry bout it you could take yo ass ta sleep." He said looking at her like she was dumb.

"you doing too much if youn just tell me bout da damn therapy session."

"Ian gotta tell you shit shorty gone head ta sleep, fuck outta my face." He said standing up.

"You mad cause im not giving you no pussy?" She asked sitting up frowning.

"Ian mad bout shit, you said you was going ta sleep right. So go.the.fuck.to.sleep."

"You needa take ya medicine ole retarded ass." She said rolling her eyes.

"Keisha you got too much dip on yo chip. Ill beatcho ass like you one da niggas call me retarded again and thats yo ass." He said looking at her.

When somebody called him retarded it strike a nerve and could easily set him off. If it was anybody else he would've retaliated but he had more patience with Keisha. But if she kept pushing his buttons she was gone see why they call his ass Glock.

_______________________________________
ToxicWriters

yall fwi?