Chapter 3

Omniscient

"Girl just shut the fuck up and go get the shit." Kiari pushed Keisha to the seafood isle.

She had begged him to take her to the store so she could make a seafood boil, and he finally agreed to did it.

"What should I get tho? Ahh I'm so esitedddd!"

"The fuck is she so excited for? Fucking food?" He thought to hisself.

"Fat ass." He mumbled mugging her.

"You want anything special in it?"

"I just want the shrimp and potatoes."

"So damn basic." She rolled her eyes.

"Girl shut the fuck up." She ignored him and started looking while just picking up shìt. Kiari just stood off to the side letting her do her thing. He got bored and started walking around in the store.

"So you can be in here, but can't make it to your appointment?"Alyse stood in front of him.

"Move."

"No. Answer my question." She crossed her arms.

"Answer my command. Move." He looked down at her.

"No. Answer. My. Question."

"Dawg, you so damn annoying. The fuck do you want?"

"I just told you."

"Well you not gon get a answer."

"Well I'm not gon move."

They both just stood there looking at each other.

"If I answer yo question you gon leave me alone?"

"Yes." She answered knowing she was lying.

"Cause I ain't feel like going." He shrugged.

"So you mean to tell me just cause you didn't feel like going you didn't come?"

"That's what I said huh?"

"So you had me waiting cause you didn't feel like coming?"

"Pretty much." He poked his lip out and shrugged his shoulders.

Alyse had never in her life dealt with anyone like him before. And honestly, it was upsetting her and her homegirls.

"I expect to see you tomorrow, don't be late." She turned and walked away not feeling like arguing.

"Who was that?" Keisha walked up to Kiari with the seafood in her hands.

"Nobody. But why you ain't get a basket?"

"Cause I ain't think I was gon get all this stuff."

"Well now look at you. Looking like a dumb ass. Let me go get a basket."

"I'm posed to just stand here?"

"If yo retarded ass just stand there, then that's you." He walked away.

"Youn want nobody calling you that word, but you can call others that?" She walked behind him.

"Yep." He popped the p.

"How that work?"

"Easy. I just say it."

"Ok. Don't say nothing when I call you retarded."

"I'm not gon say nothing. Imma let this flick do all the talking." He grabbed the basket and she put the stuff in it.

"You not gon shoot me so shut up."