Chapter 10

Omniscient

"Alyse!" Kiari yelled from his car.

"Alyse!" He yelled again beeping his horn.

"Ima fuck this girl up if she don't come outside." He said to himself.

"Should we shoot her window to wake her up?" He asked Kiari 1.0 and 2.0.

"Nah-yea."

"Pick one." He said out loud getting aggravated.

"Shoot her window, so when it lands to her skull and she die we'll be satisfied." Kiari 1.0 said.

"Don't do it. We like her." Kiari 2.0 replied.

"I like the first- Kiari." Alyse tapped him his car window.

"Why the fuck you took so long so long to come outside." He mugged her.

"You didn't tell me you was coming." She rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"Ion give a fuck, come inside da car." He rolled up the window smacking his teeth.

"Why so rude?"she said as soon as she got inside.

"Fuck up." 

"No." Alyse mumbled twisting her lips.

"I'm finna get my ass beat." She said in her head.

"The fuck you just said?" He parked the car in her drive way facing her. She just stayed quite fiddling with her fingers.

"My trigger finger itching." He said after she didn't respond

"Alyse Jayla Miller."

"How- I said no but it slipped." She moved up and pecked his lips. He stared her down before wrapping his hands around her neck squeezing it.

"Let's fuck." Alyse smirked but that only made him irritated that she didn't take him serious.

So you know what he did?

Choked the fuck out of her.

"Kiari stop." She tried pushing his hands off of her but he wouldn't budge.

"Bet yo ass won't disobey me no mo'." He started laughing once he seen her eyes started to close.

"Shit not funny." She said after caught her breath.

"It is now come ride this shit." He tapped her thigh.

"So you gone act like you wasn't about to kill me?" She mugged him.

"Nah cause if I wanted you dead you wasn't gone be talking right now." He shrugged.

"Well I'm finna go cause you crazy crazy." She laughed pointing at him.

"I told you I was fucking with you."

"Well that's not playing." She pouting folding her arms.