Chapter 13

omniscient pov

"Well imma leave the door unlocked for you cause i think i'm finna take a nap." Alyse said to Samiya; her sister over the phone.

"Alright. I'm almost there tho, so it won't be unlocked for to long."

"Ok. See you in a bit."

"Ok." Samiya said and Alyse hung up.

"Hmmm. Go get some pineapples or just go straight to sleep?" She tapped her chin.

"Imma just go to sleep." She started walking upstairs. "Wait no, i want the pineapples. No no, let me go to sleep. Yea. imma go to sleep. No no, pineapples."

"make up your mind shit." she thought to herself.

She walked to her kitchen and opened the refrigerator grabbing her container of pineapples.

She poured some out into a bowl and put the container back. she grabbed the bowl and then walked upstairs to her room laying down on the bed.

After a few minutes she started to hear heavy footsteps and scrunched up her face.

"Now i know she ain't get here that damn fast." Alyse mumbled to herself.

Her room door opened and she looked up expecting to see Samiya, but was faced with Kiari.

"I'm here for my therapy session." He smiled.

"Get out." She looked back down and continued to eat her pineapples.

"I can't." He shook his head.

"And why not?" She stale faced him.

"I just told you. I'm here for my therapy session." He said in a duh tone.

"Dude get outtt."

"Mmcht. Stop acting like that."

"Acting like what Mr. Jackson?"

"Don't call me that, and you acting like you don't want me here or something." He mugged her.

"She don't want you there dumb ass."Kiari 2.0 said.

"Ughh. Can we just kill her already?" Kiari 1.0 said.

"Jesus be a fence." She shook her head and mumbled. "I don't want you here. And i'm gonna continue to call you Mr. Jackson because that's your name."

"It's Kiari to you. And what I do?"

"You got Alzheimer's or something?" She looked at him concerned.

"She just basically called you retarded. Kill her." Kiari 1.0 said.

"Hush. No she didn't. She asked if he got alzheimer's." 2.0 replied.

"Which is calling him retarded you dookie dick!"

"Shut the fuck up you punk pussy."