Chapter 2

Omniscient

Alyse rolled her eyes as she sat down in front of her patient, Kiari.

"Mr.Jackson we're gonna try again today" Alyse said sighing

"And your gonna get the same results that you got on the other days"

"Look, we gotta get somewhere ok?"

"No. We don't have to get anywhere.

"Why are you being so difficult," Alyse    asked

"Lady I told you I don't wanna be here and you steady asking dumbass questions." Alyse chose to ignore that statement and ask another question

"So what do you like to do?" She asked in a bored tone

"Don't you got everything you need to know about me in that folder?"

"Yes, but I'm not lookin in the folder. I asked you."

"You better look in that goddamn folder, cuz Ian telling you shìt."

The tone in his voice made Alyse a lil antsy. Being that his voice was already deep him cursing and being mad only made it deeper.

"Look sir, youn wanna be here just as much as Ion wanna be here, so can we just get sum shit done so we can hurry up and leave? The quicker we go the quicker we can leave."

Kiari thought about it for a second. He realized it he got this over with he can go back home to Keisha.

"Come on."

"Your gone participate?"

"Didn't I just say come on? Now I feel like you just tranna fuck with me and I'm bout the shoot the fuck out you"

"With all disrespect sir shut the fuck up and let me do my job so I can get outta here."

Kiari stared at her for a minute then smacked his lips. The only reason he haven't shot her is because he wants to leave as well.

"What do you like to do Mr. Jackson?"

"Fuck hoes."

Alyse chocked on air. She wasn't expecting that answer.

"I— sir something other than that."

Kiari thought about it for a min. He really didn't do anything but shoot niggas , sell drugs and fuck. He couldn't name anything so he made something up.

"I like to golf."

Alyse stared at him with a bored expression.

"Mr Jackson I must have stupid ass on my forehead. I'm not dumb i know for a fact you don't golf ."

"Ight ight she getting a lil feisty. I like that," Kiari thought to himself.

"You don't know shìt."

"What do you like to do for the 50th time SIR."

"I like to play 2k," kiari said pulling a blunt from nowhere lightin it. Alyse was getting sick of his ass.

"Put that damn blunt out . Don't smoke in my office." Kiari stared at her before he started chuckling and saying shit under his breath.

"Watch how you talking to me shawty. I'll beat the fuck outta you."

"Ill love to see you try," Alyse said going to her mini fridge . When Alyse turned around , her and Glock where chest to chest. He grabbed her neck.

"Watch who you talking too. It ain't nun for me to beat yo pretty ass." And with that he let her neck go.

Alyse stood there in shock for like 3 seconds then glared at him. "Let's get this shit over with I'm tired of looking at you."

Kiari chuckled at her comment and went to sit on the lil couch.

"Can you tell me you're most memorable child hood memory?"

"When I was in 4th grade this lil nigga took my block so I slammed his head into the desk and busted it open." Alyse gasped. This is the most violent patient she had ever encountered.

"Can you tell me why you did that?"

"He took my fucking block. Fat headed ass lil nigga. I'll beat the hell outta him right now ."he wasn't lying. If he was to see that boy he would fight him.

Alyse stared at him with a bored expression."You need help for real."

"You supposed to be the damn help . What you sign up fa this fa shawty?"

"I wasn't expecting a rude ass man whose half fucking insane."

"Well I'm here now shawty."

"Can you tell me a happy childhood memory?"

"This lil nigga busted my grandma window when I was 11. I went to his house and shot it up with a BB gun."

Alyse was sick of his shit at this point. She wanted to slam his head into the coffee table.

"Do have any good childhood memories?"

"No."

Alyse felt bad for him. Your childhood should be fun but from the looks of it his was ass.

"I heard you hate when people call you retarded. Why is that?"

That word triggered him badly. He beat a guy in prison because he called him that.

"Cus I'm not fucking retarded. They try to treat me like I'm slow or sum and i don't like that shit," kiari said with a voice full of venom.

"Ok ok sir."

"Mm," he hummed keeping a straight face.

"Last question. What did you go to juvenile for?"

"Shouldn't you already know this?"

"I wanna hear it from you."

"When I was 13 i grabbed a rock and killed a boy because he talked about my shoes."

"What exactly did you do to him."

"I grabbed the rock and smashed it into his head until I saw his brains. "

"I hate to say it I hope I don't sound ridiculous but you're crazy."

"I know."

"Sigh we're done for the day you can go home now."

"See ya later Miss. Girl."

"I— get the hell out my office." He laughed and left.

Kiari got in his car going back to his home. He realized what he had did.

Why the fuck was he being nice to her?

"Kiari you one stupid motherfucker," he spoke to himself as he pulled in the driveway.

He walked in the house to see Kesha cooking .

"I bet it's Roman noodles and koolaid," he thought.

He walked up behind her and kissed her cheek scaring her. When she realized who it was she relaxed.

"How therapy go?"

"It was good but ian worries about that right now."

"What you mean?"

"Hand over the puthy ma'am ."

Kesha laughed at his comment. "I thought you was mad at me?"

"I am. Let me take my anger out."

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎
Toxic writers

Y'all some good ass readers we fw yall💯. —
Zaria

Hiii 😭 I fw y'all fr tho y'all made me feel like a comedian . Follow me tho cuh -toxicasszaria

.