Chapter 16

Omniscient

Kiari walked into his session with an facial expression no one could read. He was angry, upset everything. He didn't know if he was more mad at Keisha for aborting his baby or Alyse for being with the nigga after he told her she was for him.

One thing he was fashoo of was that he wanted to split a nigga wig.

"You been coming early that's shocking." Alyse said as she watch Kiari walk through.

Bitch talking to me like we cool.

Instead of saying something he looked at her with squinted eyes which made Alyse feel uncomfortable.

"Whats the problem today Kiari?" She sighed putting her pin down.

"I tend to associate myself with hoes." He shrugged nonchalantly looking in her eyes.

"Who?" She asked.

"Shit, this shorty named Alyse." He shrugged chucking shaking his head.

"Don't fucking play with me." She said stale facing him.

"Shit, i wish i was playing myself. Its sad cause youn even look like da hoe type. But shit." He shrugged.

"How the fuck am i a hoe?" She asked squinting her eyes.

"Whatchu did last night and dont lie?" He asked.

"Went to go eat... first off stop questioning me like im yo girl." She frowned.

"You is my girl... my fault. My hoe." He chuckled.

"Ion feel like arguing just get the fuck out." She said pointing towards her door. She was sick of Kiari. He had her rethinking her job choice.

"Nah b, you my therapist im suppose to talk and open up to you right? Do yo job Ms. Miller." He said not moving at all. He just sinked into the seat he was in watching her every move.

"You went out with that nigga after i fucking told you- dawg why you just can't fucking listen?" He asked frustrated.

"It ain't never been this hard fa me dawg.. you make me wanna ring yo goddam neck."

"Ring it then the fuck. Ian even did shit to you. You can't stop me from hanging round nobody. You. Are. Not. My. Nigga." She shrugged.

"Ypi can understand that? Kiara Jackson is not Alyse Miller nigga !" She said breaking it down.

"But when im deep in yo shit im yo nigga though?"

"Fucking right, what you want me say when you drilling my shit? No? Why the fuck would i say no."

"Ian gone even do too much ya heard me. He a dead man walking." Kiari said dropping the conversation.

"You gone be next." He said clicking his tongue.

"Ion understand Kiari why you can't leave me alone. You prolly got all these fucking bitches that want you. But nahh you steady on my shit."

"I dropped the fucking conversation Alyse leave it the fuck alone."

"Yeah we on some calm shit." 2.0 said nodding his head.

"If youn light her stupid duck ass up. You letting the bitch play on yo top fuck wrong with you." 1.0 said.

"Shut the fuck up." Kiari said and Alyse raised her eyebrow.

"Ian even said shit." Alyse frowned.

"Wont talking to hoe ass. Sit down and ask your question."

Tuh- finna stand up and ask my fucking question the fuck.

"Whats the meaning behind your tattoos?" She asked since she didn't have nothing else to ask since he blew her.

"This bitch." 1.0 said.

"Explain keisha's first." 2.0 laughed.

"Which one?" He asked her.

"Umm." She said looking at all his tattoos.
"The one above your eyebrow... why would you get it right there that was dumb."

"Ian ask fa yo opinion... but thats my dead cousin." He lied.

"BAHAHHAA" 2.0 laughed.

"Never did he say dead cousin." 1.0 sighed.

"Its da getting her tatted fa me." 2.0 laughed.

"Oh- im sorry, how did she die?" Alyse asked feeling bad.

"She aborted her boyfriend baby so he sent her with the baby." He shrugged.

"I- im sorry ta hear that."

"Long live keisha." He said looking down biting his lip so he won't laugh.

"This nigga gotta chill moe." 2.0 said.

"Bitch really killed our baby." 1.0 sighed in disappointment.

"What about the other ones?" She asked.

"They- nah why you was with that nigga?" He asked getting back onnat topic.

"You dropped it why the fuck you brung it back up?" She sighed irritated.

"Cause i could do that shit cuhs. Why the fuck was you with that nigga?" He asked again standing up. He was slowly letting 1.0 take over.

"Why you standing up?" She asked.

"I can't stand up? Answer my fucking question. You wanna be fa da steers huh?" He asked. "Ill fuck up yo pavement dont fucking play with me."

"Wait." She laughed. "What just mad-"

"You taking me to play with and ian really fucking with that." He said grabbing her pinning her against the wall.

"Everything okay at home? Yo elevator dont go all da way up or sum?" He asked genuinely. "Cause you moving like youn love yo life. Ill end dat mafucka fa you."

"Okay Kiari stop touching me." She frowned.

"Damn my dick inside you but youn want me touch you. Make it make sense." He sucked his teeth.

"You need help."

"You are the goddam help."

"Kiari you know what-"

"Call that nigga." He said as he got his gun outta his waistband.

"Why-" "call him." He said putting the gun to her head. She was pulled her phone out and clicked on his caller id.

"And the nigga yo most recent call." He nodded.

"Kill her, kill her, kill her." 1.0 cheered.

"Woahh." Vonte said as soon as he answered the phone.

"Hey." Alyse said normally.

"Say don't be talking to my bitch nomo and let yo people know what color flowers you want at yo grave." Kiari said before grabbing her phone throwing it across the room.

"That was fucking stupid. You a fucking dumb ass. You know what thank you stupid bitch at least you wont be tryna hit my line. Fuck is you tryna kill him for he aint did you shit." Alyse snapped.

"You do a whole lotta whole lotta. Shut the fuck up." He said putting his gun back.

"I got some shit i gotta tale care of, have yo shit unlocked." He said before starting to walk toward the door.

"Well you handled that good." 1.0 complimented.

"Right, most calmest you ever mean." 2.0 agreed.

"Her li ass gone get it right sooner or later cause shit could get real chaotic."
____________________________________________
This shit boring but oh well, school got me beat rn😭.

~ Rocki outttt🏃🏾‍♀️.