𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 7

Omniscient

"mane what the fuck," kiari mumbled as he read the sign on the door to his therapists office

Due to our electricity problems, all the patients will have to meet at our therapist houses. Please get in contact with your therapist for information.

"See this that bull shit I be talking about," kiari said ripping the sign off the door and stomping on it.

He pulled his phone to call Alyse .

"Yo where you stay?"

"Why—"

"Just tell me where the fuck you stay."

"Talk to me nice bitch."

"Alyse I'll fuck you up. Watch ya fuck mouth."

"whateva nigga."

Kiari chuckled while walking to his car. "Talk yo shit when I get over there. When I blow yo damn face off don't say shìt."

"How imma say  when you blow my face off. Make it make sense."

"You know you're very unprofessional. I will be writing a yelp report on you."

"Bye. Imma send you the address." She then hung up.

"Her lil fine ass must think I'm playing," he thought.
─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

Kiari pulled up into Alyse driveway irritated.

"Why the fuck these white people looking at me," kiari asked himself as he looked around. They were looking at him because he had his music on ten.

"DAMN LADY CAN A NIGGA HAVE HIS FACE BACK," Kiari screamed out the window making more attention be put on him.

Alyse came out the house and drug him out the car.

"Bring ya ass," she said as they walked into the house.

"They shouldn't have been staring," kiari said with a slight attitude.

"Kiari you just mean dassit."

"What the hell ever. Anyway why you dressed like you fresh outta bed." She had on a pink bonnet a white tank top and some pink jogging pants.

"I'm not going nowhere so why dress up."

"Ass looking fat in them pants. Do a spin for me." Alyse glared at him and walked towards her office.

"So you not gon spin," kiari asked sitting in a seat she had in her office.

"No."

"Stingy ass."

"Anyways, so today we're going to talk about the worst things you've seen in all yo years of living."

Kiari stared at her like she was a dumbass. All the shit he has did there really is no answer for her question.

"My whole life has been terrible. There's you're answer."

"Can you name one?"

"When I was 16 I watched my homebody get his eyes carved out."

Alyse choked on her coffee.

"What happened," Alyse asked concerned.

" Ian no rat."

Alyse straight faced him.

"Name a moment you knew you had anger issues."

"I been knew my whole life. The topping of the cake was when I went to a birthday party and pushed a boy in front of a car for picking on my lil cousin."