Chapter 12

Omniscient

"How you doing today?" kiari asked walking up to Alyse. He was about to hug her before she pushed away.

"It's Ms. Miller," alyse said dryly while sitting at her desk. Kiari was taken back by that statement.

"The fuck you mean. I call you alyse."

"You gon call me Miss.Miller or get the fuck outta my office." she said dryly.

"Bro she not playing she pissed at yo stupid ass for real," 2.0 laughed.

"I wish you would shut the fuck up. I hate sitting here with yo stupid ass all damn day. DAMN SHUT UP." 1.0 said.

"Don't start arguing," kiari thought to them.

"Let's get this over with so I can get you out my office." Alyse said pulling out his files.

"First question. Why do you put your hands on people." she said staring at kiari with boredom.

Kiari felt a lil bit of guilt then that shit disappeared in a few seconds.

"yoo what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Ain't shìt wrong with me sir. Answer my question Mr. Jackson."

"Didn't I tell you don't call me that shit?"

"I honestly don't give a fuck what you told me. Shall we move on to the next question."

"Come on bro. Why you acting like this." Kiari said softly tryna pull alyse to him.

Alyse pulled away and glared at him.

"Don't fucking touch me." she spat while putting his files up.

"Alyse what the fuck is wrong."

"Call me miss miller. Don't say my first fucking name. MR JACKSON." alyse yelled the last part.

"Don't call me that shit bro I'll punch yo ass."

"You slapped me already so that wouldn't be shocker. What's gon shock you is this 9 I got in my purse."

"We not finna fight again. Cut that shit out."

"Fuck you stupid bitch—

Alyse was cut of by kiari grabbing her neck and pulling her towards him.

"I let some of that shit slide. Call me out my name again and imma shoot yo ass." he said with a voice full of venom.

Alyse glared at him and pushed him away.

"Baby stop acting like that for real." he said softly.

She was hurting this poor mans heart.

"I ain't yo focking baby."

"AHHHHH SHE HURTING HIS ASS," 2.0 laughed.

"I love how you find it funny for us to get hurt." 1.0 complained.

"I wish both of y'all would shut the fuck up."

"Nigga go back to getting ya feelings hurt," they said at the same time.

"HELLLO YOU MUST DIDNT HEAR ME? Get out my office." alyse smiled.

"Yo stop playing."