Chapter 8

Omniscient

"Can you drive any slower?" Kiari looked at the side of Keisha's head.

"Mmcht. I can't go no faster."

"You can. You just don't know how to drive and it shows." He sighed.

"What you in a rush for anyways?"

"I told you I wanna fuck. You told me we can, and now you sitting here driving like you driving miss daisy. Imma need you to speed it up cause you driving Kiari. Or whatever that nigga Lil baby said."

"Boy shut the fuck up." She laughed. "We almost there."

"What you mean almost? We got about ten more minutes to go. Thats to damn long."

"Are you r-nvm." She cut herself off.

"Nah, say what you had to say." He mugged her.

"I wasn't gon say nothing. Shh. listen to the music in the background while i drive us safely."

-

"Finally. Now go upstairs and take that off. I'll be up there." He walked in the Kitchen.

"You don't run shit."

"You heard what I said tho."

"Ok fuck ass nigga." She mumbled but he heard her.

"Tf you just said." He walked up to her choking her softly.

"Ion said nun bae." She perked her lips.

"Take all this shit off." He pushed her head softly and she quickly got naked.

"On all fours." He demanded tapping her cheek as he took off his ethikas .

"Now what the fuck you said." He slid inside her and her walls immediately clench onto him.

"Ion said nun." She let out a loud moan.

"The fuck you lying fo." He fit more than half his length going fast as fuck.

"Jsjjssjsj." She let out putting her hands at his stomach.

He starting rubbing her clit giving her long deep strokes. He moved his hands to her tits squeezing her nipples softly.

"Move yo hand." He hit her hand away.

"Baby it's too muchh." She moaned loudly covering her mouth.

"I don't give a fuck bout these neighbors. Lemme hear yo ass." He slammed in her repeatedly and she begin to shake.

Is it crack?

Kiari smiled on the fact that he had this effect on her.

"FUCKKKKK." She moaned playing with her clit.

"Cum fo daddy or ima kill you." He smirked.

And you know what she did?... she came.

He pulled out of her feeling himself about to cum.

"It's fuck them kids. Ion want no bastards." He thought sitting down.

"Come suck this shit." He mumbled and and she begin sucking his dick.

He started to hissing and curse lowly under his breath. She begin deep throating him as his dick touched the back of her throat.

"Fuckkk." He moaned putting her head deeper.

"Hmm." She hummed feeling him twitch. He then released his kids into her mouth making her smile.

"Aye, imma be back." He got out the bed.