Chapter 19

Omniscient

"How the fuck I'm spose to get in here?"

"Bitch don't! Turn yo ass around and leave!" Aylse 2.0 yelled

Oh lord, this bitch got voices too-Tooskii🚶🏽‍♀️

"No, go see if there's a extra key under the mat." Aylse 1.0 told her

"Fuck both of y'all, cuz if anybody know Kiari he thinks he untouchable and I bet he left this door unlocked."

"I bet 5 dollars he didn't bitch." Aylse 1.0 told her.

"I'm not betting with myself, I'm not crazy. Now shut the fuck up" Aylse shushed the voices in her head then walked into the house

"Like I Fockin thought, it was open." She mumbled to herself

"Kiari? Baby is that you?" Keisha voice boomed from the hallway

"No bitch it's your killer." Aylse 1.0 said laughin.

"Can you shut the fuck up sometimes? Damn bitch." Aylse 2.0 asked Aylse 1.0

"Can y'all not do this right now?" Alyse asked them

"It's not me it's her." Aylse 2.0 said

"It's not me it's that bitch." Aylse 1.0 said

"It's both of y'all. Shut up y'all makin me lose my train of thought."

"That nigga made you lose yo train of thought." Aylse 2.0 mumbled .

"Exactly, with yo dumbass, but it's ok he got good dick and we like that. " Aylse 1.0 said .

"Who the fuck is we? Speak for yo self dumb bitch. Ian stupid like you bitches." Aylse 2.0 mugged them.

"I feel like y'all tranna be funny....ion like that." Aylse told them.

"We quite frankly don't ca-Ohh shit this bitch sitting on the couch." Aylse 1.0 said .

"Alyse bitch it ain't worth it, turn yo ass around and leave." Aylse 2.0 told her sighing.

"No bitch! Go slice her head off! Use a cord and wrap it around her neck! Suffocate her! DO SOMETHING!" Aylse 1.0 encouraged Aylse .

"I give up. I give the fuck up. Go be a dumbwhore I don't give a fuck no more." Aylse 2.0 said going away.

Y'all ugly *poof*💀💀💀-Tooskii

"Fuck her. Go walk yo silly ass in the kitchen and grab a knife." Alyse 1.0 told Aylse.

"Aylse now bitch chill out." Alyse whispered crawling to the kitchen .

Once Aylse made it to the kitchen she slowly opened the drawers .

"Ouu right there bitch! The biggest knife! Grab it." Alyse 1.0 told Alyse making her grab it .

"Now go make me proud bitch." Aylse 1.0 said smiling .

"Hey girl." Aylse said walkin up being Keisha making her jump.

"How you get in my house? Who are you?" Keisha asked confused.

"I'm your guardian angel." Aylse told Keisha making her look at her confused.