Chapter 11

Omniscient

Alyse woke up to banging at her door. Her heart started beating fast as she hopped up holding her chest.

She went to her closet putting on some sweats and a shirt since she doesn't sleep with any clothes on.

She cursed under her breath as the knocks continued.

"Mmcht, if im finna get arrested just say that." She said looking at the ceiling talking to the lord.

She opened the door and frowned seeing Kiari. Now she was extremely upset because she just woke up out her good sleep for his insane ass.

"Fuck you looking like that fa? Move." He said pushing past her walking in the house.

"Why you just popping up at my house?" Alyse frowned.

"Then you banging on the door like you the damn police."

"Figured you was sleep had ta wake yo ass up." He shrugged going to sit on her couch.

"Why are you- answer my first question." She said clearly irritated.

"Why youn want me here? You got another nigga or sum?" He asked scrunching his face.

He been hype ever since the incident with Keisha. He ain't even try to hit her but she knew better to touch him when he wasn't in his right mind.

But how was she supposed to know?

"Another? You saying that like we a thing we not and ain't nobody in hea but me." She frowned and he scrunched his face.

"Ion give a fuck if we together or not. Fuck around and catch you with another nigga and he gone." He said serious ass hell.

"You and your problems that ain't got shit ta with me. Plenty of niggas out hea, you can't kill everybody." She shrugged.

"Try me." He warned standing up as his eyes darkened.

"Whatchu standing up fa?" She said mugging him.

"Damn, I cant stand up?" He asked.

"You could do as you please." She said.

"She hiding somebody in the house." Kiari 1.0 said making Kiari scrunch his face looking at Alyse like he wanted to kill her which confused her.

"Why- who the fuck you got in here?" He asked as he started walking out the front room.

"Nobody." She frowned walking behind him.

"AYE WHO THE FUCK IN HERE !" He yelled.

"You sound and look stupid." Alyse sighed.

"Fuck up talking to me." He said opening room doors.

"Look in the closet they prolly onnat R. Kelly shit."

"Mmcht better calm yo ass down nigga for you do sum you gone regret." Kiari 2.0 told him.

"Nobody bet not be in yo fucking closet." He warned her as he made his way to her room.

"Mmcht, only God could fix his delusional ass." Alyse mumbled to herself.

Kiari opened her closet and didn't see anybody but he still felt like somebody was in there.

"Ion know why you feel like you cou-"

Alyse's sentence was cut off when Kiari's hand went across her cheek. In all reality he didn't even mean to do it, it just happened.

Alyse was shocked for 3 seconds before she balled her fist up and punched him in the face and he reflexes kicked in and they started having a full on brawl.