Chapter 15

Omniscient pov

"Kiari scoot over a bit. You making me hot." Keisha fanned herself as he continued to lay on her.

"Ion be like this when you in my personal space so hush up." He wrapped his hand around her waist as she brushed her hand against his waves.

"Mmcht now stop lying." She smacked her teeth laughing.

No matter what happens nothing could break the type of love they have for each other.

Or so they thought.

"See we love it here, especially when Keisha is around and not Elsa." 1.0 scoffed.

"It's Alyse dumbass."2.0 replied.

"I said what I said."

"She has a great personality and wet puthy."

"Keke does too."

"Okay and? Thee fook."

"Kiari lets go to therapy a little early today. And see if Alyse will give us sum puthy." 2.0 said getting Kiari hard.

"Ion like how she have this type of effect on me." Kiari thought looking in Keisha's phone.

Meanwhile Kiari was having a full conversation by himself Keisha was watching a Mukbang.

"You weird as shit for watching that." Kiari muttered shaking his head.

"Nooo it's interesting." She said smiling and he waved her off.

"Nigga we got Keisha right here." 1.0 replied making Kiari smirk.

"Lets fuck." He licked his lips taking off her clothes.

"No." She mumbled pulling back down her shirt making him mug her.

"See Alyse would never do that to us."

"She did it umteenth times." 1.0 replied.

"Let me be great for five seconds fuck ass nigga."

"The fuck you mean no?" He asked Keisha blocking 1.0 & 2.0 argument but still being able to hear faint voices.

"Because..."

"Because what?" He said calmly frowning.

"Becauseijusthadamabortion
andicanthavesexfor abouttwoweeks." She fastly said taking deep breaths in between.

Kiari looked at her like she was crazy before waving her off.

"'Mmcht it's ight." He took out his phone to text Alyse.

He sucked his teeth seeing she left on read

She really didn't want his ass no more.

"Who ya texting?" Keisha said looking in his phone making him mush her head.