Chapter 21

Omniscient

"Hoes is really pregnant foo-" 1.0 sighed in disappointment.

"Atleast she ain't abort the li bastard at least she told yo ass." 2.0 said to Kiari.

"Finna sendat baby right wea number 1 and Keisha at." 1.0 laughed. "Niggas ain't ready ta have no baby with ha delusional ass."

"Shutcho ponk ass up." 2.0 frowned.

"Speak are you happy, sad, mad dafuck say sum bitch." Alyse frowned as Kiari just sat in front of her. She had told him the exciting news and since then he just be sitting there stuck.

Honestly he was happy but his two voices were being indecisive and he didn't know which one should take the lead.

"Haha i won nigga !" 2.0 said not realizing he was now talking to Alyse.

"You won what?" Alyse asked confused.

"Shidd, you and my baby lets fuckin goooo. If you ever do some stupid shit while your carrying my seed, thats yo ass foo." He said looking at her ass.

"And yall talkin bout movin the the fuck in." 2.0 Alyse said shaking her head.

"Shutup you need some damn dick." 1.0 frowned.

"Hell, the way Alyse ass is im surprised her walls ain't loose shit, fuck every damn day." 2.0 frowned.

"Do she even have a damn period?"

"Aye thats a good question." 2.0 said.

"Anyways i say get rid of the bastard we not finna be tied to this crazy ass nigga." 1.0 said.

"Bitch they already tied." 2.0 mugged.

"No both of yall are mentally insane. Yall tryna live with a damn serial killer."

"Tuh, me & my good sis Alyse is hellen keller to you bitch we don't see or hear shit fuck outta hea."

"Bahahaha bitch said hellen keller." Alyse laughed loudly.

"The fuck is you talkin bout?" Kiari asked mugging herZ

"The bitch is awol." 1.0 said shaking his head.

"Maybe yo dick juice went to her head." He added.

"Sp- sperm nigga?" 2.0 asked.

"Yeah that shit, that fucked up ass mentally unstabled sperm went to her goddam brain. This bitch crazy na." 1.0 said shaking his head.

"Not mentally unstable foo." 2.0 said laughing.

"Killat li bitch, fuck her and that baby. She killed Keisha. Still can't believe that shit." 1.0 sighed shaking his head.

"Therapist turn into a physco you'll love ta see it."

"Not me, i fucking hate it."

"Nothing, but gimme a kiss we gotta baby on the way." Alyse smiled pecking his lips. He grinned against her lips before pulling her closer to him bringing his hand up to her neck.

"Kiss me like you love a nigga." He said against her lips and she smiled before kissing him passionately wrapping her arms around his lips.

"Wait, we could still fuck with li nigga in nea, if not take em out." Kiari said seriously.

"BAHAHAHA !!" 1.0 laughed.

"Dumbest nigga alive foo!" 2.0 said shaking his head in disappointment.