Chapter 6

Omniscient

"Im so sicka coming ta this shit man." Kiari said as he stood in front of Alyse office.

"Shit it ain't too late to turn around. Then ha fuck ass gone get on my damn nerves. But do i give a fuck? Not at all im fuckin Glo-"

"So you talk to yourself too?" Alyse asked raising her eyebrow as she opened the door and looked at him. He sucked his teeth and pushed passed her walking in the office.

"Did someone ever teach you manners?" Alyse asked frowning closing her office door. Kiari just ignored her and went sat down in his regular seat and leaned back putting his arms over his eyes ready to go to sleep.

"You can't hear me talking to you Mr. Jackson?" She asked snapping her fingers.

"Stop calling me that shit." He frowned.

"That's your name."

"Thats my daddy name." He corrected.

"So youn wanna associate your name with your dad's?" Alyse asked smiling because she felt like she was finally getting somewhere.

"Fuck that nigga." He said harshly.

"Okay, calm down." Alyse said jerking her head back frowning at him.

"Why don't you like your dad?" She asked sitting down in her seat.

"Mmcht nosey ass."

"I mean i am a therapist." She said in a duh tone.

"You tryna get smart and ion like that."

"You don't like anything and I honestly don't give a fuck." She shrugged.

"You know you been real unprofessional lately, make me tell on you."

"I didn't take you as the ratting kind." She said intrigued knowing he wasn't going to tell.

"Mmcht ian no fuckin rat, na you on the other hand." He said pointing at her.

"I don't run my mouth." She frowned waving him off.

"So whatchu do with the information i tell you then?" He asked looking at her like he knew she was lying.

"You barely even give me information for starters and secondly, im not authorized to tell what you tell me to anyone that's illegal." She pointed out.

"So if i told you i was finna go kill this bitch you'll keep it ta yoself?" He asked.

"Didn't i just say if i tell that's illegal and i could lose my job. What i can do is urge you not to do such a thing."

"Urge you not to" he mocked. "Shutup ian gone fuckin listen." He shrugged.

"Honestly ion like the way you talk to me thats unacceptable and we gone end up fighting in this office."

"Shit let my dick and yo pussy have a fight and lets see who win." He smirked.

Hehe my dick gone win shorty ain't gone be able ta walk fa awhile he thought.

"I- your getting too besides yourself. You wouldn't be able to handle me if i gave myself to you." Alyse said waving him off.

"Shit, come on den. Lemme show you cause ian with that talking shit." He stood up walking over to where she was sitting standing in front if her.

"Mmcht go sit down." She said tryna move him from by her.

"Say ahh, yo mouth pretty too." He said putting his hand under her chin and she smacked his hand away and stood up.