Chapter 18

Omniscient pov

"Man found dead late yesterday evening. Neighbors claimed to hear gun shots..."

Alyse stared at the TV in shock. She knew exactly who did it and why.

She never thought he would go this far. She knew Kiari was crazy, but to do something like that? That let her know just how crazy he was.

But if he wanted to play, then let the games begin.

"Hello." Kiari rolled over and answered his phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Where are you?" Alyse asked sweetly.

"Why?" He closed his eyes.

"Cause you have a session today."

"Cancel it. I'm not coming." He got ready to hang up.

"Why not? I was hoping we could have one of our special sessions today." She said seductively.

Alyse knew exactly what she was doing.

"Well shittt. Give me thirty minutes." He hopped up.

"Okay. See you in a bit."

"Aye Alyse." He said before she hung up.

"don't do it. it's a trap. i know it is. when has she ever asked for a special session?" 1.0 said.

"mind yo fuckin business mane. if she wanna fuck then let them fuck. hush shit." 2.0 huffed.

"okay, i quit. i refuse to be treated like a wet food stamp out the book. do you bruh."

"Why the fuck you not in position?" Kiari scrunched his face up seeing Alyse sitting on top of her desk with her legs crossed.

"What are you taking about?"

"You said we was finna have a special session today. So why you not naked and in position?"

"Oh you thought we was finna fuck?" Alyse laughed.

"Uh well duh."

"That's funny. I never said nothing about fucking."

"But you said special ses-and you took that as me saying I wanted to fuck you?" She cut him off.

"Ye-

"You one funny man. But no, I said special session as in us playing more games." She did a tight lipped smile.

"Games?!"

"Yea games. Now this game I like to call twenty one questions. Except Im asking all the questions and you sit back and answer. Sounds good? Okay." She got down and sat right in front of him.

"I'm not play-no no. shhhh." She shushed himmm.

"Okay, first question. Have you ever murdered someone?"