Chapter 3: Deal.

/I forgot to say that Shuichi's first movement when he entered his room was taking all cameras down :>/

I opened the door and Kokichi came in like it was his room and not mine. He looked around and inspected my stuff while I just stared at him with a 'I'm still here y'know?' look. He then grabbed a rope (which I guess Monokuma gave to me to use it as a weapon) and started kind of playing with it.

"You seem very calm about all of this." He said.
"Oh but you are definetly overwhelmed?" I asked sarcastically.
"Nishishi! You have some sass under that stupid hat of yours. Anyways why did you make me come here? I have better ways to waste my time y'know?"
"I need your help with something."
"Already planning a murder Mr. Detective? I didn't think you'd be that type of person."
"No. Listen to what I'm about to tell you. I have done this already. This exact same killing game."
"You what? With the same participants and all?"
"Yes. All the deaths and executions, the motives and alibis. And I need you to help me stop them."

Kokichi looked genuinely surprised. I had never seen him like that before. He quickly smiled again. Like if he had never reacted like that.

"W-Why would you choose me out of the others? Do you like me or something?" Kokichi said.
"Not at all. It's just that I need someone who won't talk no matter what."
"And what makes you think I can do that?"
"Let's face it. You'd probably shove a lie and a nishishi or someshit."
"Huh. So you really met me before."
I explained him more about the killing game. I also told him that Tsumugi was the mastermind and the whole 'it's fictional' thing.
"And what would I get from helping you?"
"I.. uhh.." I hadn't thought of an answer to that.
"The others.. surviving..? Or maybe u-uhh" I kept babbling trying to find something to say. What does Kokichi care about?
"Y-You could say you wouldn't just win the game, but also outsmart the whole system in charge of it. You know what, maybe I should find someone else. I don't think you can do it."And as I expected, this was followed by a
"Excuse you. I'm not the Ultimate Supreme Leader because of nothing! You're underestimating me."
"It's a deal then?" Kokichi sighed and turned his back on me. He seemed to be analyzing all the information, which I understand, I mean I just told him he isn't real. After some good silence he finally spoke.

"Alright. I'll do it." We then did a hand shake and agreed to meet again tomorrow. Kokichi was about to leave when I noticed it was already night hours.
"Wait." I spat for some reason not even Atua knows. Kokichi turned at me with an eyebrow raised.
"It's already night. You shouldn't go alone." I said.
"So? You're gonna make me stay in your room? Nishishi, you're a real pervert Saihara-Chan."
"N-No! I meant that maybe I can walk you to your room." I said a little annoyed.
"Take me out on dinner first."
"What?"
"Nothing! Let's go then."
And with that we left.

————————/Time skip to Kokichi's room/

Kokichi opened the door and turned to me. He gave me a death glare and I froze for a second. He then grabbed my hat and put it on.
"I'll give it back tomorrow. That way I know you won't leave me waiting nishishi!"
Before I could argue he slammed the door in my face and I jumped back. What an ass. I headed back to my room real quick to not encounter any nice surprises and went to bed.

{A/N}
Word Count: 635