Chapter 26: A Murderous Duo

No one's POV (y'all better get used to this lmao)

The plan began. Tsumugi walked into the Exisal Hangar.

"Kokichi? It's me Tsumugi! Are you here?" She asked with a worried look.
"Tsumugi! I thought you wouldn't come, nishishi!~" Kokichi said as he walked out of the shadows.

"Why wouldn't I?"
"Fear."

The blue haired girl stared astonished at the shorter boy and his unexpected answer.

"F-Fear? Of Monokuma?" She asked.
"No, darling. Things didn't go your way, did they?"
"M-My way??"

Kokichi gave an annoyed sigh and walked closer to her.

"Aw come on, you know what I'm talking about. Let me give you a hint."

Kokichi suddenly pushed Tsumugi, making her fall backwards. She fell sat on a flat surface. When she looked upwards, she realized she was in the hydraulic press. She paralyzed in shock.

"Not a nice feeling, is it, dear?"

The grin in Kokichi's face widened.

"Get it now? Or do I need to be more clear? I know you're the mastermind."

She remained silent, with a blank and emotionless look in her face. Then Tsumugi burst into laughing. She got up and started walking towards Kokichi. The small boy didn't expect this, and started walking backwards.

"So you know huh? Guess I can't let you live now. Lucky me, I'm in the right place, at the right time."

She leaped over Kokichi, making both fall to the floor. Tsumugi took out a pocket knife and attacked the smaller boy. Kokichi, in an attempt of defending himself, started wrestling for the knife.

"You can't hurt me, you're too afraid! Things got out of your hands, didn't they? Kaede survived, and you knew something had gone wrong! But you didn't know what, or who, DID YOU, TSUMUGI?!" The liar said loudly still fighting.

"IT DOESNT MATTER, I GOT YOU NOW AFTER ALL!"
"Oh, but it's not only me."

Shirogane felt a sharp object hit her back. The blue haired girl gasped at the hit, and coughed up some blood. She turned to see a pair of brown boots.

"I usually don't enjoy murdering. Thanks for making it enjoyable this time." Maki grumbled.

Tsumugi continued laughing at her own feeling of pure despair running through her body.

"So what? You're gonna kill me?"
"Nah, I'll leave that to your wonderful work partners. Am I right Monokuma?"

Maki dropped the crossbow and grabbed a hidden camera.

"Hellooo? Monokuma are you there??? Don't leave me hanging!" Kokichi exclaimed while talking to the camera.

His voice rang through the gym, where he was live recording on a monitor. All the other students had been reunited there. They all had spectated Tsumugi's undercovering, including Monokuma.

Half of the robotic bear shut off, due to this. The other half was now being controlled by team Danganronpa.

"Mastermind-found. Proceeding-with-the-protocol-1-1-0-3-7." Monokuma said out of its unusual manner.

The students appeared in the execution room (idk how it's called). Everyone stared at Tsumugi, waving happily in the center while holding a Monokuma plushie, ignoring the blood dripping down her clothes.

"Here we go."

{A/N}
Word Count: 588
Aaaah! I can't believe we are so close to the end! It saddens me tbh. But well, guess it can't be helped.

Also, these last updates will be unconsistent. I expect them to be like, 3 more chapters, but like

Maybe I'll post them all today.

Maybe not.

Maybe one today two tomorrow?

Im not sure.

Anyways, love y'all as always and thank you for your support and comments! And votes, I still get exited when I see notifications heh.