Chapter 24: Bitch u thought

/Haha sorry I wanted to make y'all think I left a cliffhanger. Anyways here's the other half. It's still no one's POV/

Kokichi's eyelashes fluttered as he woke up. He was on a all black room, sitting in a chair. He wasn't tied up or anything.

He could hear inaudible voices from outside. All he could understand was "You sure he didn't get hurt?"

The liar didn't wait a lot before opening the door. Wherever he was, it was all dark. All the lights were turned off. Kokichi placed his hand on a wall and walked to the front, guiding himself by the wall.

Then he suddenly felt someone place something in his head. The liar sprinted around reflectively and realized it was his hat he had on. Suddenly the lights went on.

"SURPRISE!!" Many voices exclaimed.

Kokichi turned to see a cafeteria. Now all the ribbons were checkered and there were 'D.I.C.E' logos everywhere. All of his classmates were wearing a white uniform similar to his and checkered scarfs.

The purple haired boy stared astonished. Between everyone there he spotted his boyfriend Shuichi, dressed up too.

"Pardon me if the chloroform was too strong. It was the least-harmful way to knock you out while Saihara changed." Kirumi said.

"T-Thank you, everyone. This is.. I-I.." Kokichi could feel himself starting to tear up.

"O-Oh no! I-I'm sorry! I don't know if you would like it I-I thought-" Shuichi panicked and walked up to him.

"I-I don't know what to say.. it's wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Kokichi hugged the detective and nuzzled his head against his chest as joy tears fell into his cheeks.

There were a few 'awww's and some giggles.

"Thank you all too. I can't believe you guys all did this for me."
"No problem little sidekick! We all needed a boost-up too! And many of us started the wrong way with you." Kaito cheered as he gave a thumbs up.

The night went on. Many apologized for things they had said to him. They also had dinner, which consisted of fast food. Everyone drank Panta, which made Kokichi laugh at some of the reactions to the taste. The students also played board games, which for everyone's surprise, Gonta won the most.

After awhile, everyone left the couple alone and went to the main building.

"I hope it's good enough for you, since y'know, dates are supposed to be with only us. I just wanted to make you feel warmer around everyone else too.. I-I'm sorry if that's stupid o-or annoying.." Shuichi said nervously.

"It's the nicest thing someone has ever done for me." Kokichi said without looking up. He then continued.
"I don't know how else to thank you. You are a great boyfriend Shuichi. It's almost impossible for me to not like you. So, you should believe in yourself more."
"Really?" Kokichi could see his boyfriend's eyes sparkle.
"For sure."

Shuichi smiled proudly. His plan had worked out better than expected.

"Well then, I know how you can thank me!" Shuichi said happily as he pointed to his cheek.

Suddenly Kokichi pulled the detective's scarf. And before the taller boy could realize it, the liar leaned in for a kiss.

"O-Oh." Shuichi said as he blushed a deep red.

This made Kokichi giggle. As before, he grabbed the navy haired boy's hand and dragged him outside, since the boy was almost paralyzed.

As they entered the main building, Kokichi still dragging Shuichi, they earned many looks.

"So? How did it go?" Kaede asked exited.
"Isivdmqhsjdvskjsjsiaixvnsl." Shuichi blurred out something inaudible, without changing the wide-eyed look on his face.
"I think I broke him." Kokichi said.

{A/N}
Word Count: 668
Idk how many words it is with the other half, but just this one is 600+ so that should be enough :b Also I hope y'all don't get mad at me for including the others in the date :c