Chapter 27: Mastermind.

No one's POV

Walls started rising from the floor, and a title appeared in the monitor.

"Maze escape: Rantaro Amami"

When the attention was back on Tsumugi, she indeed was in a maze, with a blue like versión of Rantaro's clothes.

She turned around to see a giant Monokuma ball, which started rolling her way.
Tsumugi began running as fast as she could. While running around the maze, looking for an escape, she encountered other teens around her age.

The only person to recognize them was Rantaro himself. They were the students of the 52nd season of Danganronpa.

Everyone started following Tsumugi. She guided them through the maze. When she finally reached the exit, she suddenly turned around and pushed everyone backwards, and then closed the door of the maze with the monokuma ball right behind them.

Tsumugi them entered a dojo-looking room. Now she had Tenko's clothes on.

"Death duel: Tenko Chabashira"

A rival with a monokuma mask entered the room too. Him and Tsumugi started battling fiercely. Then another rival came in too, and another, and another.

Every minute a new rival appeared, and throughout the execution much of the clothes were tore.

Tsumugi then pressed a button and everyone dropped dead. She left the room and arrived to another one.

In this one there were thousands of robotic inventions, and there was a time limit on each.

"Creation Destroyer: Miu Iruma"

Tsumugi had already changed to her clothes and started dissembling the inventions as fast as she could. Those who reached the limit exploded. She dissembled most in time except for a huge one, which exploded destroying a wall in front of her.

She went through it and arrived at a rooftop. There were people walking down the streets. She could see some of them had red targets in their heads, and her hands were tied to a gun.

"Sniper Nightmare: Maki Harukawa"

She started shooting at those with targets on them, causing a terrible panic in everyone else. When she looked again, the people in the floor looked like her current classmates. The one looking like Kaito stood out from the rest the most.

Tsumugi didn't really cared though, and instead started drooling at the imagination of the despair real Kaito would've felt. She looked up and saw a string coming from above her.

She took it and started climbing.

"Strand of Agony: Kirumi Tojo"

The string slowly stared to have thorns, which made her hands cut with every move. Tsumugi climbed nonetheless, even when saws started cutting her too. When she reached the top, she saw sunlight.

But then she just let herself drop.

And when she fell, she didn't die, after all, she had fallen into a giant piano, and the keys smoothed the fall.

"Der Flowalzher: Kaede Akamatsu"

Instead of hanging from her neck, she was hanging from her hands. But that didn't bother her.