Deleted Scene (Kiyo x Angie)

{A/N}
Hello readers! It's me Author Chan! Anyways, y'all can ignore this chapter if you want, since it's not Saioma.

So yeah, you can just skip this through.
Also it happens in the same timeline. I just didn't have where to put it.

Oh, and if you want you can check the first author note, I'll update it to show the ships on this book.

No one's POV
(This kinda hurt to write)
Angie and Korekiyo had been what you could call 'friends' for a while now.

It all started when she visited him once, to check out his Ultimate Lab. Her visits became more frequent. Korekiyo would sometimes share stories of different cultures, and Angie would listen to them as she checked the objects related to them.

Their friendship even deepened once when Korekiyo asked Angie about her culture. She happily ranted for a few hours about Atua and about how Atua was to be praised in her island.

Korekiyo had actually felt attached to Angie. It had been long since that last happened. With well, his sister. He remembered a conversation they once had.

"Hello Shunguuji-Kun!" Angie said happily.
"Greetings, Angie. Also, once again, call me Kiyo."
"Why do you always aske everyone to call you that? Is it because it's shorter?"
"It was a nickname my sister had for me."
"Oh I see."

Angie walked around the room for a while and then continued speaking.

"You seem to like your sister very much."
"She was gorgeous. Long hair, red lips, and a prefect figure. Oh, not even Greek goddesses could represent her beauty. She was immensely kind to let someone useless like me see her beauty."
"You're not useless Kiyo. You are more than her brother. In fact, everyone is equal in Atua's eyes!"

"You really think so?"
"Yeah!"

His opinion on his sister and himself didn't change that day. But slowly, with Angie's company, it kinda did. Korekiyo started moving on from her sister's death. He also started acknowledging that what he received from his sister wasn't love, but abuse.

He started to heal.

Which overwhelmed him more than he could stand. Everything was going too fast for him.

And one day he snapped.

Now there he was.
"IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!!" Monokuma's voice rang through the trial room.

At least they could meet in the afterlife, right?