Chapter 6: How to be a boyfriend

I turned around and looked at Kokichi. He was messing with Miu again. God he is so loud. Miu and Kokichi fighting look like two little kids who want the same plushie.

How am I supposed to do this? Kokichi is the least person I'd ever choose to date. I was crying inside when my dissapointment was interrumped by guess who.

"Shumai~! Won't you defend me against Miu?" Kokichi said while grabbing my arm and glaring at Miu. I just looked at him like 'n o .' Kokichi then got up, went behind me, put his arms around my neck and whispered.

"At this pace I'll be 60 when the plan succeeds."

I noticed everyone was staring at us. And I understand, looking at how straightforward Kokichi was.

"Im starting to think you're abusing of the plan for your sake." I whispered back.

Everyone was still looking at us. I sighed.

"Uhh.. don't fight. Yeah.. that." I said awkwardly.

To this wonderfully-composed-peace-statement I added a ':>' face. And you could smell the cringe of the others. Man, this boyfriend thing really is hard. The worst part is that I'm straight. /ha, aren't I a comedian?/

Everyone collectively decided to ignore that that happened and continued their conversations. I saw Kokichi head to the door and signal me to come with him. I rolled my eyes and followed Kokichi outside.

Now in the hallway I shut the door and looked at Kokichi.

"You can't just come and hug me like nothing!" I said.
"We are supposed to be in a relationship remember?"
"As far as everyone knows, I met you two days ago."
"So you will wait until someone dies?!"

I was kind of shaken by that phrase. It was kind of true.

"Alright. It's just, I don't know how we will pull this off."
"Yeah we might need some help."
"And where will we get help? We can't-" I paused and then lowered my voice.
"We can't tell anybody about the plan itself."
"Hmm.."

We decided to look at the library for any of those stupid teen magazines. Kokichi found one and we started reading out loud since it was only both of us there.

"Alright you start." I said.
"Signs someone likes you:
-They look at you frequently." Kokichi paused and we both exchanged a ':|' look. Then he continued.

"-They never miss an opportunity to spend time with you..?" Kokichi said a little sarcastic at the end.
"Does that mean we need to spend even more time together?" He asked.
"Sadly, yes."
"Damn. Let's continue.
-They constantly tell you compliments."

We looked at each other. Then at the book. And then at each other again. Kokichi sighed and said:

"Uuuuuuhhh I like your eyes? They are like yellow, but lifeless. That's pretty cool.."
Now it was my turn. I really had to do my best to say this.
"Um I think your ability to manipulate people with words is interesting.."

That was easier than I thought. And it was true. I always wondered how he developed so much his manipulation.

"K thats good for now. Next." I said.
"-They look at your eyes with wonder and admiration."

I looked at Kokichi's eyes and he looked at mine. I jokingly intensified my glare. He got closer to my face and did it too. We looked like we were in a blinking contest. Both frowning and looking at each other's eyes completely. We kept leaning in until our foreheads touched. And then we both started laughing. I hate to admit it, but spending time with Kokichi isn't as bad as I thought.

"-When they go somewhere with you they enjoy it as a date." Kokichi read.
"Maybe we can say this was like a date..? It could be right?" He said.
"Sure, we could say so."

After a few more of reading and some joking around we decided to leave it there for today.

{A/N}
Word Count: 705
Also you guys can leave recommendations on Saioma scenes! I want this story to rely on the audience literally! You guys can also control Kiiboy every once in a while! Just say something you want him to do and there's a 95% chance I'll add it.