Chapter 4: Cliché Algorithm

Kokichi's POV
As soon as I shut the door I went to my bed. I almost messed up my facade today. It's just.. everything is so confusing. Waking up in a killing game, then a random stranger confessed that everything is.. fictional?

I spent half of the night thinking about everything. I still couldn't believe it. And Saihara chose me out of all people..? I know it's because I'm an excellent liar, and analyzing how he talked to me he probably doesn't like me.. but for some reason I wish he did.

Hold up what. No. Ew. He's a random stranger who just needs me to get out of here. A hot random stranger-

Who despises me.

I sat up in my bed. This was all going too fast for me. At this rate my facade won't last two days. And now than ever with Tsumugi as a new risk I can't be vulnerable.

My thoughts continued to swap between Tsumugi, the audience, and the detective. I needed to find a way to manipulate Tsumugi with the audience. I just didn't know how. And she could just kill any of us anytime!

And that's when something clicked.

If there is anything an audience likes, it's romance and ships and that shit. If there was actually an audience, that's something they are wanting to see. Now how the fuck do you set up a romance in a killing.. this is so Hollywood oh my. But if it's true, and we can use a romance as a shield.. we can defeat Tsumugi.

I got up and started writing on my board. I started to add things up to make the perfect algorithm. This would be our plan.

I didn't sleep that night. That's for sure.

{A/N}
Word Count : 325
I know this is kinda short but I really don't know what else to add for this chapter. Also here's when the fun begins in my opinion :>