Chapter 12: A Liar's Execution

{A/N}
The author note will be at the beginning of this chapter for a few disclaimers :)
-This execution is based on the fan made unused execution for Kokichi. It has some edits though.
-I have never ever written an execution before.
-I also don't know if some things here are possible.
-It may also be a short chapter, for I am bad at being detailed. If it's too short I may post another chapter today too.
-Just a few of the phrases shown were actually said by Kokichi. This because the story takes place in a different killing game.
-I will add some images so that it's easier to understand 👉🏻👈🏻

No one's POV
The straps in Kokichi's outfit get longer and tie him up, immobilizing him like a force jacket (is that how you say it?).
(Let's say these are the straps :>)

The lights go out and when they turn back on

The lights go out and when they turn back on. Kokichi is tied up to a chair in some sort of lab. A dim light shines Kokichi out of anything in the dark room. He is connected to a lie detector, and has some sort of necklace. Besides the chair, in the wall, there is a meter.

From the expectation view from where his classmates watch in horror, a giant monitor shows the following title.

In front of Kokichi there was another monitor, but much smaller. In said monitor, 'Unmask the lie' as if it was the title of a video game. A 5 second countdown started and one of Kokichi's phrases popped up.

'My organization has over 10,000 members!'
"Am I supposed to play a stupid mini game? I expected something way worse from you, Monokuma~" Kokichi said playfully.

Suddenly he was stung with an electric shock. Kokichi let out a scream because of the sting, but quickly brushed it off with a laugh. The meter got partially filled with some sort of liquid. A different phrase popped up.

'I must admit, a killing game sounds pretty fun!'
"It doesn't, of course."

The screen turned green and the liquid in the meter lowered. A new phrase popped up.

'I am the mastermind.'
"Nishishi~ I'm not the mastermind after all."

The screen turned green and the liquid in the meter lowered. A new phrase popped up.

'I couldn't care less.'
"I.. umm-"

Kokichi was stung with an electric shot again. The liquid on the meter rised.

This repeated on and on. Sometimes Kokichi answered right and some others he refused to fix the sentence. Every time he failed, the shocks got worse and worse, to the point were he was getting his neck and wrists burnt and he started coughing blood.

 Every time he failed, the shocks got worse and worse, to the point were he was getting his neck and wrists burnt and he started coughing blood

His friends watched at the gory scene in front of them. Everyone stared in horror. Take into account, until now this was the first execution they had seen, since there hadn't been a murder just yet.

The execution got so bad that after a while everyone, with a few exceptions, were crying and trembling as they saw Kokichi, who began the execution brushing everything off and joking around, now desperately shouting the truths behind his lies.

Sometimes the detector would give him so little time he wouldn't be able to even think of the right words. And even so, sometimes not even Kokichi knew the truths.

This scenarios started increasing as every time the phrases got more and more personal and harder for him to answer.

When the meter was just about to be filled, Shuichi bursted into the place.

"STOP!" The boy shouted.

To everyone's surprise, the execution actually paused. Monokuma appeared in front of the detective.

"Weren't you dead?!" Monokuma exclaimed angrily.
"Not actually. And so the execution can't continue. It's against the rules, since there was no murder."
"But-"
"But nothing. Don't you dare kill him."

The bear groaned and agreed. The plan had worked, well kind of. Shuichi had planned to interrupt before Kokichi got hurt, but since he didn't know where the dead bodies were taken that was a miscalculation.

At least he had survived. Kokichi was freed from the chair and Shuichi carried him on his arms. The liar (who was incredibly light) was unconscious and hurt, but at least he had survived.

Tsumugi, in her mind of course, was worrying about the views, but to her surprise when she discreetly checked, the audience was loving the scene. After all, everyone's favorite couple was alive, both of them. And this was the first time someone had survived their execution.

Word Count: 752