IV.

Jawas

Mando

"Stay here."

The girl blinked beneath the blindfold, making a noise in the back of her throat. 

Mando quickly spoke, almost reading her thoughts of escaping again. "And don't even think about it." 

He wrapped a large hand wrap around her bicep and pull her up, lifting her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. 

"Hey!" She kicked him in the stomach, though he barely felt it. She continued for a moment but once she realized she was hurting herself more than him, she growled and dropped her head, banging it against the Mandalorian's shiny armor. 

"Ow." 

He had to bite his lip to stop the laugh which threatened to escape. 

There was the sharp noise of a metal door opening and she perked up. Mando set her down on something that felt like a sheet, surprisingly soft. She frowned, no doubt hating not being able to see anything. "Where I am?" 

Mando said nothing, leaving her to wonder herself. He watched as she stretched, feeling her surroundings. She seemed to be in a small room surrounded by metal walls. She could barely lie down and her head touched the ceiling. She felt through the opening, almost touching Mando who stood directly in front of her. 

There was a longing silence before he finally spoke in his rough voice. "I'll be back." 

"Wait!" She called quickly. Mando himself was surprised when his body listened to her command and he found himself waiting for her to continue. 

"Um," She hesitated for a moment and swallowed thickly before letting out a shaky breath. Something in her voice changed. "Maybe, you should let me come with you." 

Mando blinked beneath his helmet and straightened as he felt her words flow into his ears like honey. His thoughts mushed together as he stared down at her. Perhaps he should let her come with him. All reasoning for keeping her tied on the ship seemed to vanish from his mind. 

"And," She spoke again and Mando found himself hanging onto her every last word, wanting to make anything she wanted come true. "you should also take off the cuffs." 

At those words Mando tensed, unsure of what was happening. Any thought of his bounty vanished. Why was he keeping her locked up? She wanted to leave and who was he to deny what she wanted? 

Mando felt himself move forward with hesitation and the girl slowly lifted her cuffed wrists. He reached out, about to unlock the cuffs when the spell seemed to break and he jerked back in surprise. His reasoning screamed at him and he stared at her with wide eyes unsure of what just happened. He felt some sort of calling to tend to her every need. 

He stumbled back, clenching his fists. What was going on? Who was this woman? 

He quickly shut the door with a shaky breath, making sure to lock it tightly and spun around, putting as much distance between them as possible. 

Bryn

The hatch shut, leaving her in complete, utter silence.

"Mando?" She questioned after a moment and of course, received no answer. Bryn groaned in frustration. How dare he leave her here, in a tiny cramped cage. She kicked the wall in frustration only to have it result in herself hurting her foot and she yelped, cradling her cuffed ankle.