2

I felt sorry for the girl, she been through the same shit I been through I put a firm but gentle hand on her shoulder.

She looked up at me and gave a weary smile, I smiled behind my mask.
I wiped the tear that was running down her cheek, her skins felt smooth....
She lightly rested her hand over mine, thank you she replied taking my big hand into her small one.
She intertwined her fingers with mine and led me back over to the couch.
She sat down and scooted over to make room for me, I sat beside her and looked down at her.
She raised our intertwined hands to her lips and lightly kissed my hand.
She blushed when she looked back up at me, I ran my free hand over her cheek.
Then I suddenly remembered my ugly face and snatched my hand back.
I seen hurt flash in her eyes and I bowed my head in shame, Jason it's ok I know this must be new for you.
I went to do the gesture again and she leaned into it, I ran my thumb over her lips and then touched my masked lips.
she leaned up and kissed my mask where I just had my finger, my heart jumped in my chest when she did that.
She started to lift it off my face and my heart picked up the pace, I wanted to jerked my head away but I knew I needed to allow her to see my true face and not my mask.
She took my mask off all the way and dropped it on the floor, I felt her run her hands over my face and then she leaned closer and kissed me.
I had my eyes shut and slowly opened them to see her smiling up at me.
I shyly smiled back and felt the need to kiss her again and a again.
She seemed a bit surprised but returned the kiss, she wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my lap, I lay back on the couch and she laid on top of me.
I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her some more, I never thought I would find love or experience it.
We made out as she referred to it.
I heard her stomach growling and laughing to myself I got up to find her something to eat.