Author's Note

Hey guys, how are you all doing? So I have been feeling a bit under the weather for the past weeks and I haven't been feeling the mood to update as a result. However, I think I am better now so I am trying to write a new chapter for my new story Lavender.

Also, my little cousin and I have been bored as a result of this pandemic and the entire quarantine situation. Hence, we created a YouTube channel. We have only posted two videos so far because we just wanted to test things out first. We plan on posting videos about games and activities you can play with family and friends.
There would also be vlogs, challenges etc.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could show some support by going over and subscribing to the channel. It is called  ' Dreiky and Kayla ' or you can follow this link ( https://youtu.be/HQxPXO_JWqE )

If I get enough support from followers here on wattpad then I might do a channel centered around everything on wattpad. What I would like for you guys to do is maybe give suggestions on what you would like to see me post.

As some of you know already, I am Jamaican. And I know that I have alot of Jamaican supporters here as well as non-Jamaicans. For those non-Jamaicans who are fascinated with the Jamaican Patois or accent, what you could do is send me a personal message or comment down below a list of words or sentences that you would love to hear me say or pronounce in Jamaican creole/patois. If I get enough suggestions then I will do a video like that.

I would also answer questions about myself in my videos if you guys wish. So let me know what you think, send in your suggestion in my message box or in the comments. And go subscribe to Dreiky and Kayla and stay tune for the upcoming video.

Thanks in advance.