Chapter 44 - Kumo Heist Pt 1

I don't own Naruto and I never have, probably never will. Can never tell for sure though.

Nightfall!

Chapter 44: Kumo Heist Pt 1

Black flames shot forward from the stoic Uchiha's eyes crashing toward the Raikage who used his superior speed to avoid the blaze which seemed to continue to burn on the edge of the crater despitenot having anything to fuel the fire.

"You, I know those eyes, your an Uchiha! And here I thought you were all dead" A said angrily as he glared at Itachi who stood staring at A stoically despite the small amount of blood escaping from the eye that had used Amaterasu.

"There are a few of us left, I couldn't go and kill myself after all" Itachi said calmly.

"Ah of course, Itachi Uchiha, missing ninja of Konoha. We will get a nice price for your head... But tell me, who is your friend with the Rinnegan, surely not another missing ninja?" A asked.

"Not exactly, although he is from Konoha" Itachi said calmly.

"How could Konoha let a child with those eyes escape them, they really have gone down hill" A said smugly.

"Perhaps, but it's never a good idea to think one village is superior to another it leads to their downfall, just like my clan" Itachi said.

"Is that why you massacred them? Because they thought they were superior, well I must say you are a unique one, Itachi Uchiha" A said.

"That's right, the Uchiha clan were arrogant, they believed they were untouchable and superior to the other clans of Konoha. I punished them for that reason" Itachi replied.

A nodded. "Enough of this... prepare to die Uchiha!" A roared and shot forward at a blistering speed slamming his arm right through Itachi however rather than collapsing Itachi continued to gaze at the Raikage with mild interest on his face before dissolving into a black liquid that spread over a large area before he reformed in several areas around the shocked Raikage. 'What jutsu is this, it doesn't feel like a genjutsu' he thought.

How wrong he was. In fact, A hadn't even moved since he dodged the Amaterasu, and he stood almost immobilized. "I hope he has a lot of experience in breaking genjutsu, otherwise he won't last long against Itachi sensei" Naruto said with a mild look of interest as the Raikage seemed to be in the middle of a fierce battle withing his head.

"I would worry about yourself before A-sama" Yugito said. She then flung two kunai at Naruto in a single swift movement.

Naruto quickly drew a chakra rod from thin air and parried the two kunai. But was almost cleaned up by Bee who was already using two tails of Hachibi's chakra. Only the extra points of view provided by the clones on the buildings kept him safe. "Look's like you're a fast one as well" Naruto said as he turned to Bee.

Yugito saw that Naruto had turned his attention away from her and shot forward as fast as she could without using her Bijuu to attack Naruto's blind side.

Naruto however ducked under the Nibi host's attack before spinning around and planted his fist into her stomach sending her flying back crashing through the wall of a building. Naruto wasn't foolish enough to think that she had been defeated so easily but guessed that she would be out for long enough for him to test out Killer Bee.

'That's impossible, to be able to counter Yugito's attack like that it doesn't seem probable' Bee rapped in thought.

'Bee can you stop with the rapping for a couple of minutes, I told you that fighting against this guy is not a smart move one on one, you need to go help Yugito' Hachibi said.