Chapter 83, 84 - Cat Fight, Sasuke's Proposal

I don't own Naruto and I never have, probably never will. Can never tell for sure though.

Nightfall!

Chapter 83: Cat Fight

Naruto stood in a field while the class from Iwa began to spread around into a large circle taking a seat for a a good view. "There are a few special traits about the Rasengan that make it a unique and powerful jutsu." Naruto lectured.

"Why! Its a spinning ball of chakra, big deal." a relatively tall boy covered in muscles said cockily.

"So I suppose you can do it then?" a girl taunted the boy.

"I bet I could if I tried, it cant be that difficult, I mean look at this guy he doesn't look strong to me." the boy replied.

Naruto was content to let the children bicker as he always found that type of thing somewhat amusing. However the sensei of the class did not feel the same way. "Quiet both of you, if you listen and watch you may just learn something!" he snapped loudly. "Go on Namikaze-san."

"Ah right, as I was saying the special traits of the rasengan are... actually can anyone here tell me what they might be... watch closely." Naruto said holding his hand out in front of his chest and slowly forming a rasengan. "Now why is this different from most jutsu?" he asked.

There was silence for a short while until a small boy shakily put up his hand. "Um, you di-didn't use an-y hand seals." he stuttered.

"Very good which means what?" Naruto questioned.

There was silence, the academy class was stumped. Finally the old sensei decided to answer. "It means that it is made with pure chakra manipulation." he said.

Naruto nodded his head. "Exactly, pure chakra manipulation, no seals for shape or even an element. But because of this it makes the Rasengan a very difficult jutsu to master. Once chakra leaves the body it becomes highly unstable and is always trying to expand and escape the compression adding to the jutsu's strength, therefore a small amount of additional chakra can add far greater strength, but it also becomes that much more difficult to keep compressed." Naruto lectured.

"Are you going to show us what it does or just talk about it." the dismissive student that had initially questioned the strength of the Rasengan asked loudly.

Naruto didn't reply instead took off in a blur and slammed a rasengan into a training dummy. The spinning ball of chakra ripped the dummies chest apart before Naruto released his control of the jutsu which tore the training dummy from the ground and sent it flying until it finally hit a large wall, the impact was so powerful that a large crack could be clearly seen as the now broken piece of training equipment fell to the ground.

The class was in a stunned silence, the children that had questioned Naruto's strength and the power of the Rasengan could only stare wide eyed and open mouthed, not that those who knew of the jutsu's ability were coping in anyway better.

"The jutsu damages in two ways, the first of which being able to rip the body apart and rearrange organs. The second is a large bust of power when the jutsu is released caused by the destabilizing chakra, that pressure sends the body of the target flying with great force." Naruto lectured while walking over to pick the remains of the training dummy up.

There were loud gasps as Naruto held the remains up for the class to see the potential of the Rasengan. What had once appeared as a close to lifelike human for students to practice Nin and Taijutsu, now looked like a deformed mess. It's chest had been both caved in and ripped apart simultaneously as the damage rippled out from the epicenter of the attack. "Satisfied now, there is a reason that the Rasengan was feared in battle." a wannabe kunoichi said trying to sound less stunned than she really was.