A Hero In Disguise

─────────────────

"Sakura, come eat food's ready."

"M'kay!" 

Sakura closed her book and plopped off her seat. She skipped her way to the dinning table and watched as Kakashi laid the food in front of her and himself, it was his special dish and she was always happy to eat it. 

Sakura's smile resembled the one Rin had, when he'd made the same dish for Obito and Rin when they were kids. 

They at spoke to one another like usual, although they both cogitated over the fact that they'd been spending time together for the past two months now─ and a few weeks since Sakura had that image of the mysterious man that played an instrumental affect as to why she fainted that one day. She tried to not put too much thought into it, hence it only brought her more questions but the more that time passed, the harder it was to avoid what happened. 

That image was the cause of catastrophic destruction in her, so for the first time since it happened, she decided to talk about it to Kakashi. 

She had explained to him every detail, which lead Kakashi to listen in dismay. His face grew pale, the way she'd described him was almost as if she were describing someone with the Sharingan. There couldn't have been a way, absolutely no path nor audacity for someone of the Uchiha clan to do such a thing to her. 

However, then again, none of the Uchiha lived outside their designated compound and most definitely not as far as the Land of Tea. He was dumbfounded, not knowing what this could mean hence her words insinuated that the man was one who possessed the Mangekyou Sharingan, and would have lived in their village. 

She finished explaining what happened, and Kakashi told her that she had nothing to worry about since this very well could have been her imagination trying to form a past she didn't have. Although deep down, Kakashi was well aware that her memory was very much coming back, and ruining everything that she tried so hard to make; her new beginning. 

The worst part is, she doesn't know that she's implying to be a former Shinobi tool to this unknown Uchiha clan member. She was used, and she most likely hadn't even caught onto it yet. 

After finishing their talk, they continued to eat and for once Kakashi tried to get her mind off of the matter. They had a special guest coming over soon, and he'd hate to see Sakura feeling down when she could be having fun. 

Sakura plastered a weary smile onto her lips. "Kakashi-san, when did you learn how to cook?"

Kakashi pondered over his own memories and soon proffered a crinkle of his eyes. "When I was 6."

Sakura was amazed by his statement yet he seemed rather neutral to it. "That's amazing y'know!"

Kakashi awkwardly scratched the back of his head and continued to eat silently. Sakura took it as a sign to continue as well however every now and then she would steal glances from the masked man. She was just so grateful that he took her under his wing.

───────────────

"Is' Sakura-chan's home?!" Naruto beamed.

Jiraiya slightly smiled at the wording the young blonde decided to use. Home, it was a word he barely ever heard from neither Sakura nor Kakashi─ but hearing another person say it for them, brought an easing feeling to his heart. 

"Yeah, this is her home." Jiraiya reiterated. 

The duo approached a small house and the white haired man knocked on the door. They waited for not too long, but when the door slowly opened, revealing a grinning pinkette, Naruto smiled immediately and waved at her.