In the Midst of Laughter, and Cries of Joy

A/N: I know it's not Wednesday, but I've been so busy recently and the school work is just piling itself at this point :') I really haven't had the time to edit each chapter on the dates I said I would post.
Anyways, here's another chapter for my lovely readers. Thank you for all the support! The comments have been a little quiet but you know what? For all my readers who vote on my chapters, and all my readers who silently keep up to date in the back, I am absolutely grateful to all of you♥♥♥
I hope this book means something to you as much as it means to me♥

kakasakuz

────────────────────

"The hell do you mean she's gone?! How the fuck is she gone!"

"Why is she gone?" Ibiki questioned, sternly. "

"Why aren't you answering us?!"

Kakashi watched it slowly, he could have dodged it but chose not to. She quickly landed a sucker punch onto his jaw. The head of the T&I sector did nothing as he finally pushed his hands into his pockets─ eyes never leaving the masked man that held onto his jaw with no emotion. 

Ibiki was well aware of the fact that the copy-nin could've dodged her punch, it was clear that he just didn't want to. 

She huffed as she held onto the fist she used to punch Kakashi. "What the fuck did you do? Tell us, now!" when he hadn't reciprocated, she prepared her fist for impact. "I said, where is she dammit you fucking asshole!"

Just before her fist made contact with Kakashi's face once again, a slight knock echoed into the room. She bit her bottom lip, regretting not hitting him sooner.  Stomping to the door, she opened it to reveal a blonde with innocent blinks. 

"I can hear you yelling from my office, Anko. I have Kakashi's report for this week and came here to review it." Inoichi gently said, trying to calm down the angry woman. 

"There's no point." He placed a hand upon her shoulder, staring into her infuriated eyes and proffered a smile. Surely, they were close enough to do so. "She's gone!" She pushed the door further open, allowing the blonde to peak into the room where a masked man with his hand upon his jaw hoisted himself far from the head of the T&I.

"What do you mean she's gone?" he inquire, a sense of heat filling his stomach.

She pressed her lips into a thin line, eyeing the floor. "Hatake won't tell us."

Just as he was making so much progress─ Inoichi thought to himself. 

He steadily walked in and closed the door behind himself as she approached Kakashi carefully. He knew better than to lash out at him, like how Anko did. From the emotional point of view, he must've been very confused and weary as well. He looked up at the clock for a second before he stood before Kakashi. "It's 1:34 in the morning, you need to explain what happened now because there just may be a chance for us to find her again. Look into my eyes." 

Anko's lips parted to speak, but Ibiki stopped her but placing his hand on her shoulder and slightly nodding. She retreated, crossing her arms over her chest as she waited to hear what had happened. She was furious inside─ 6 month ago, she'd informed the Sandaime-Hokage that it'd be best to station Sakura with someone else, someone who ought to take care of her as if she were their own. When she finally accepted the reasoning as to why Sakura was placed with Kakashi, she then had a problem with the way they went about with things. The first being that they never paid much attention to her mental state as much as they should have, they let her train Shinobi tactics at such a young age, they let her live freely after the incident with Tobi during the Uchiha massacre, they disregarded the situation by pushing her with more training and worst of all,