Chapter 4: the start of a game plan

Ok, hi guys 👋. Hope y'all are having a great day. 😊
I need to clarify something....
I...don't like strawberries.... I know I'm evil.... sue me but comment your least favorite fruit.

Ok on the the chapter ❤️ have fun.
————————————————————————
Skylers P.O.V

How could he do this ? Sell his own daughter? Like... I'm smart, funny and sure I'm a sarcastic, hormonal teen but I'm not bad. I don't think I'm bad.

That must be why James wants to buy my... I'm amazing. Damn... didn't think that would ever be a bad thing.

I continue to think when I feel hands on my shoulders. It's James. The James I see before me is a stranger. My James wouldn't do this. My James is gone.

I flinch away and smack him across the face.

Like, sure I know you shouldn't touch garbage because you don't know where it's been but he forced me.

My dad grabbed me and dragged me to my room.

"Pack your bags, don't make this harder than it already is Skyler. As your father—."

I interrupted him.

"You're not my father, my father wouldn't have sold his daughter. A father wouldn't give their daughter away for money. I don't know who you are. You're dead to me."

He turned red and then I felt a sting on my face and I went flying. I land on my dresser and I feel the edge dig into my ribs. I hold back my scream and look up at my "father" who just hit me across the face and sent me flying.

My face is burning and I know it's going to bruise but I couldn't help myself so I said  through clenched teeth what I was thinking as I usually do... I always speak my mind. It's one of the things that make me, me.  I said,

"Ladies and gentlemen, the father of the year award goes to... the jackass in the doorway. Congratulations!"

He looked at me with anger, sorrow and regret. My mother,brother and ex bestie run in. They probably heard the commotion.

"Pack now, you have 1 hour then you leave. This is what we need to do so you won't question me. I am your superior so you will listen, is that understood?"

"Yes your majesty."

My mother looks at me with sorrow and surprise. I know she didn't agree to this. My brother didn't agree as well but my dads word is law in the house.

I get up and grunt. Damn I think I broke a rib. No, he broke my rib, my "dad" broke my fucking rib.
James runs up to me.

"Are you ok?"

"Get away from me."

My father tells my brother and mom the get out and they obey. I can't blame them. He is terrifying and he can't control his anger so I can't hold it against them for not helping, even if it hurt me.

James and I are alone.

"I own you hunny. I am now your mate."

"Get a refund because I ain't for sale. I won't go with you and I'm not your mate."

"Skyler, you realize you don't have a choice. Pack your things. I'll be back in a hour."

"Drive safely... off a cliff....into a volcano and burn like bacon... you pig."

He smiles and reaches out to touch my face but I slap his hand away.
He just looks at me and says

"You're adorable hunny but I won't hesitate to cut your tongue off."

"Well I'm speechless."

(Haha haha get it.... ok I'll stop)

Anyway he turns and leaves.
Ok time to think of a escape plan. I need to be quick.

I start packing important things in my backpack. Stuff like a water bottle and 3 pairs of of shirts and pants with 2 pairs of socks and I put in a cap with some sun screen and a knife that I keep in my bed drawer.

I get all my things ready in 10 minutes and start thinking of a plan.

A game plan.

————————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ❤️
Thank you for the support 🥰

Should I post pics of the characters? 🤔

Next chapter will be up in and hour 👌